Need to adjust fit due to excessive slippage...any thoughts?

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by submissiveproud, Dec 12, 2014.

1. submissiveproud

Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    I spoke with Mature Metal yesterday (and their support is seriously fantastic!). I just wanted to get some additional thoughts.

The base ring on my Jailbird is 2 1/8". I THOUGHT I needed to simply reduce the size as there is just too much slippage. I can put 2-3 fingers between the ring and my body. Using my sizing rings, it is the same as it was prior to my initial order. The 2" is just too tight as it doesn't allow appropriate blood flow for long term wear. I suppose I could try a 2 1/16" but don't have a ring that exact size to test. Also, I was told that the 1/16" difference is too minor for any change in the fit. I'm confident in the sizing of the actual cage. Diameter and length seem to be perfect fit. Sides and the tip just touch (no squishing to get inside).

Curious if simply adding a 2nd base ring would solve my problem and I keep the diameter the same.
    If that doesn't work though...I can't adjust the size of the double base ring.

So confused!!

2. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:01 AM
  3. submissiveproud

Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    I have had no issue with testicle(s) slipping past the ring since first wear.

4. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    You should only be able to fit only one finger to the knuckle between the ring and your body ..... Your base ring is too big. Did you try using a small amount of lubricant when wearing the 2" base ring? It might make a big difference.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice