Need ideas from Mistresses

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by SissyRebecca, Dec 8, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. SissyRebecca

SissyRebecca Submissive Slut

Local Time:
    10:05 AM
    *curtsey*

Hello, Mistresses. My name is Rebecca and I'm Mistress Kayla's full-time passive slut. Mistress Kayla isn't a member of this forum but She does read it regularly.

So, let me explain the situation very succinctly: I'm in a D/S relationship and I'm the relationship's submissive bottom. Mistress Kayla is the Alpha Female. She's intelligent, much taller than me, outspoken, very quick-witted, opinionated, confident and very cult. Mistress Kayla has read dozens of books on psychology, BDSM, fashion and politics. She's the exact opposite of me. I have come to terms with the fact that I'm a pathetic excuse for a man and that serving a woman is the only way I can be with one.

Because Mistress Kayla works in the fashion industry, She has shown signs of wanting to take my feminization process further. Mistress Kayla is an avid reader of high-end fashion magazines like VOGUE, ELLE, Allure and COSMOPOLITAN. She said She was thinking about implementing her fashion magazines as a part of my feminization process, but She doesn't have a clear idea yet.

I was given the task of asking Chastity Mansion's members, specially the Mistresses, about ideas on how to implement fashion magazines as a part of my feminization process. She's looking for more creative ideas other than simply reading them. She wants me to absorb as much information as possible from Her glossies. Creative ideas like compulsory fashion-reading schedules, writing essays on issues I've read and going to newsstands/magazine stores while dolled up to buy Her magazines are welcome.

She has recently shown a great amount of disappointment towards me due to my flawed sense of fashion and I do not wish to disappoint Her any further.

So, in short, I and Mistress Kayla need creative ideas on how to use Her fashion magazines as a tool to further my femininity and submission.

Thank you very much,
    Sissy Becca.

*curtsey*

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    If it's ideas she seeks then there are plenty of them here. All she needs do is to search using the CM inhouse facility to find whatever it is that intersets her. If she can't be bothered with that then she can always get you to do the research and collate it for her in an easily digestible form. Of course I'm sure most mistresses who are members are very approachable if she's in need of particular advice pertaining to any of their postings.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice