Need help with cleaning while locked

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Queen V's sub, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Queen V's sub

Queen V's sub Mistress Valerie's bitch

Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    Hi all I am just wondering what everyone does to keep clean throughout the day. I have no problem getting cleaned while locked in the shower but if away from home for a long day what is an easy way to "freshen up". After urinating I use toilet paper and/or cotton swabs to clean up but looking for better cleaning then this.

Thank you,
    mike

2. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    9:12 AM
    I don't have a better CLEANING method than what you're currently doing, but I do have a method of making sure that it stays cleaner in the first place.

Depending on state of mind, temp etc, I do not always completely "fill the tube". Some times, I'm squishing out of all of the holes and other times there's plenty of room to grow. When I've "shrunk" a bit, I find it helpful to grasp he cage and press it back against my pelvic area in order to make sure that I completely fill the tube before urinating. If I am completely against the tip of the cage, no urine gets inside of the cage. I can then shake it and clean up as you already described. Everything stays much cleaner this way.

Hope it helps.

3. Queen V's sub

Queen V's sub Mistress Valerie's bitch

Local Time:

Pretty much what I do now also. Thinking more of after a long day at work and cleaning up from sweating. It's not a problem right now but once summer comes around and temps start staying around 100 it seems like it could cause some issues. Mistress could always keep me locked up in our nice air condtioned house but need to start working again soon.

4. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    I pretty much do the same as the other the others. I always wipe the pee slot with tissue after I have peed that seems to keep me pretty clean throughout the day. In the shower I use a couple of different methods depending on how dirty I feel. I will use a small toothbrush to clean the pee slot and all around the cage with soap to get the grime off of the cage. I can also use the brush inside of the cage to a certain point to clean my penis. I also use cotton buds or Q tips to clean the inside of my cage with soap and water that seems to work very well and keeps me nice and clean and odor free for the day. Of course summertime is a whole new routine for cleaning with sweating in the heat. I have to keep clean more often throughout the day.

5. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    Small little squirt bottle with water that you can carry to the bathroom in your pocket unobtrusively? Like about the size of an eyeglass cleaner spray bottle? Hold the tip up, spray in the slot, then wipe out? Around the house, consider installing a "hand-held bidet". We've had one for years; it's awesome. Once you start using a bidet you'll never want to use TP again: http://www.sanicare.com/Sanicare-Italia-Hand-Held-Bidet-s/55.htm

6. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    Alternatively, dip yourself into a bowl of sterilizing fluid.. never tried it myself but let me know if it works :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice