Need a US Domme

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Guest 8200, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Guest 8200

Guest 8200 Member

Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    I came over from fetlife this morning... I've only been in chastity for 1.5 months now... But I've had the urge to be a slave for a very long time...

About me: I'm Anthony, swm, 55, born with a disability, Cerebral Palsy, in both legs and was adopted at 1.5 yrs old. Around 25, I discovered that I liked giving my control away but didn't know how to tell others... I found the internet in the late 90s and eventually got into Yaho and google groups dealing with bdsm themes... Earlier this year I met a cam model who was domme and she started to train me on skype with the hopes that I would be able to serve Her in real life in the near future... I bought a chastity under Her direction and started wearing it when She had me lock it on on cam... Also, I've been ball-gag training for about 3 weeks now, 4 hours a day andnext week will be 5 hours a day... Never at night or during sleep as per Her orders.

Recently I was going to start the paperwork for a passport so I could move to Her country but I discovered that the passport off won't accept a birth certificate with no parents listed... My being adopted means they weren't allowed to list my birth parents and Pennsylvania will not disclose the birth parents to an adopted child. Nor will they issue a birth certificate to an adopted child with the adopted parents listed... So now I am stuck seeking an owner living in the US. Ideally it is for a 24/7/365/forever position... I will give TPE to Her. I am not into male doms at all.

I apologize if this scares people away.

cagedcd likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:41 PM
    hello and welcome. You may want to try the Personal Ads section lower down the main page.

Be careful. There's some dodgy people out there.

Guest 8200 likes this.
  3. Guest 8200

Guest 8200 Member

Local Time:
    Yes I know... I thought fetlife might've given me some insight on a US domme but I swear about 90% of the women there are findommes or finsubs/slaves over there...
    I forgot to mention that unlike a lot of men and women online, this is not a sexual thing for me... This is about needing to be controlled forever for me. As long as mutual respect is between the domme and slave I believe there will be a long and happy relationship (for lack of a better term).

Thank-you for the kind words Lester.

LesterBallard likes this.
  4. cagedcd

cagedcd Long term member

retired
    Germany Lower Saxony
    Local Time:
    5:41 PM
    Hello and welcome to the Mansion. All the best to you in your future. Hope that you will have success!!!

5. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    Welcome.
    It sounds like your passport issue was a blessing in disguise.
    Most online “mistresses” are scammers. And ones wanting to come to the US are big time scammers. So I hope you didn’t give her any money.

I know you said you have a disability but if you can get out to munches and events it’s the best way to meet people in the lifestyle. Since your on Fetlife search for ones near you. Most areas have at least one. And many multiple.

Now the goal isn’t to hook up but to make friends. To feel good about yourself and to have a good time. When you do that you start building the network that helps you find what you seek. You become known and trusted and people will help you.

Now it’s not magic and it takes time but it’s really the best way to find others in the lifestyle.

Guest 8200 likes this.
  6. Guest 8200

Guest 8200 Member

Local Time:
    Well the disability (Cerebral Palsy in both legs since birth or CP for short) prevents me from driving... I tried to do it once and that is the only thing in life that has ever scared me.

The Mistress I was hoping to go to was in Colombia and she didn't ever ask me for money during the whole time She and I were talking. I was the one that pushed Her for a contract and All stuff that was done was upon Her approval. If she were to come to the US, I would be living with Her.

I remember one day I asked Her "Why me" and her response was because I seemed so honest compared to others She met online.

But thank-you for your concern.

Anthony

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice