my travel log towards a FLR+chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by imhers24x7, Jan 20, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. imhers24x7

imhers24x7 Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    Hello,

To get some background regarding me and why I subscribed, feel free to read my Introduction (https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/i-joined-the-ship.35854/)

As I have enjoyed reading some journals by others, I promised to myself that I'll write one, when time is right and I started my journey towards chastity and FLR.
    I sometimes wasn't sure if everything what was written is 100% true or sometimes added by phantasy ;-)
    No judgement regarding this!
    In my case, I'd like to stick with the facts and will write down stuff that happens, but most also how I was able to come this point and what has shifted in my head.
    I would love that someone who is thinking about chastity / FLR and reading this forum will quit beeing to shy and move his phantasy to reality.
    I have been at this points months before and would NEVER expected at which point I am beeing now.
    Going to work, locked in a new cage and having the new girl I lovednin my mind who just added a 2nd rule to our "contract", which is slowly evolving.
    Life is great!

I am now on day two with chastity, wearing the cage 13hours yesterday and putting it of during the night and reattached on this morning.
    As you can see I'm still a newbie, I hope it's still ok to write a journal, even when I don't expect to write hardcore beatings and T&D sessions as the first thing is not for me and the 2nd part will evolve and I'll take you with me on this journey.

imhers.

asastype likes this.
  2. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    I think it is wonderful that you write a journal from the beginning. My wife and I Iove reading our posts as a reminder of the journey we are on. Be true to yourselves and what you want. Don't put pressure on yourself to behave like others you read about on the internet. Good luck.

3. imhers24x7

imhers24x7 Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I was planning to start the journal from scratch, which includes how we met and end up in an evolving FLR, with me in chastity - all within 4 months.
    But as I am to tired today I will just share the quote which I got and which is speaking for itself:

"You will go to bed now and you will not use your hands to touch yourself. Then and only then you're allowed to remove the cage for sleeping"

I love this woman and if I have the courage showing her the journal, I hope she won't be made sharing my luck.

Additionally I am seeing recent updates in our contract, which are all written by her.
    I was starting suggesting a contract and we thought about the "rules" but most rules have been suggested by me and I was topping from the bottom with the best goal in mind, but still it was my desire in between the lines.
    The contract included 25 bullet points, which we were able to slim down to 15 rules.
    But it was mostly me speaking I those lines.
    Then I night I deleted all chat messages and the contrary and started an empty file.
    We talked and I explained that I want the FLR but only per her rules and her speed.
    I surrendered myself to her and she accepted the gift and the key, no I have nothing more to decide who things will evolve.
    I felt so free and know a few days later I feel a strong shift and it the FLR is evolving by a fast speed and I am full of love and luck.
    Simply but letting go and trusting her.

I'I'll update / add the rules tomorrow..

Imhera

tvalex likes this.
  4. imhers24x7

imhers24x7 Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Just a short update.

Today I spent my fourth day locked.

I was even locked when we became intimate and I think that she is enjoying the fact, that the cage is assuring that I don't "expect" something from her and it's up to her, what happens.

Currently I own a plastic cage and I am testing how to get right ring size and are wearing a 43 and a 48mm ring, both work, but I don't know what the signs are that the ring is to tight.

I mentioned to her that I would also like to try out something different like my current cage.
    She heard it an went to a store and bought a full metal cage the same day after work.

Looking forward what will happen from there.
    She is just amazing and I need to let go.

imhers

5. imhers24x7

imhers24x7 Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Hello,

time for a short update ~ 2 weeks later.
    Small changes have happened but it feels so good.
    We slowly setting up our FLR and have fun and lots of chating during this travel.

From the beginning I was always interested when members mentioned that they have a contract, but most time it wasn't mentioned what was on it and how they have come to this contract.

Therefore I'd like to list our current contract, which is very simple but is written by my keyholder and loved one.
    Before I was pushing to hard and suggested rules and in the end I realized that this is stupid and if I really want a FLR and not some kink role games, I need to let go and let her write the contract.

Since then something changed and I felt like this is the relationship I was dreaming about before I have even heard about chastity and FLR. I. Love. This. Woman.

We have such a good discussion and when we have a different approach about certain aspects of the FLR, the contract will also cover this (it's all about her needs).

Enough words, this is our current contract:
    ---
    Speed
    She is setting the pace and arrangement of our FLR.
    I am allowed to make suggestions or raise wishes, but she will make the choices if she wants to use this information.

Devotion
    If she asks for anything, my answer has to be "yes"

Communication
    I have to communicate about everything, concerning us and our relationship.
    I must protect our FLR at all costs!

Letters
    I have to write weekly letters which are covering my thoughts/feelings and my love & devotion towards her and our relationship.

Satisfaction
    It's my job do fulfill her sexual needs and I need to practice and improve my skills.
    I have to please her on a recurring schedule and always if she requests it.

Exclusivity
    She will get all (!) my attention.
    I am not allowed to have contact to other women which might harm the arrangements or my devotion towards her. This includes no chat-talk to other women.

Chastity
    I need to be caged and I am only allowed to come if she wants it and if she is present. I am never allowed to touch myself without her orders.
    She will decide when and how long I will be released from the cage.
    ---
    I am sure that we (more precise she) might add more rules in the future, but currently it is working perfectly.

She is my biggest love and my keyholder, what else do I need to be a lucky man?
    :)

Imhers24x7

homebody likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice