My Rationale for Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Tracker1, Jul 2, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Tracker1

Tracker1 Active member

Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    The main point of chastity to me has nothing to do with kinkiness -- with ropes or handcuffs or
    paddles -- not that I have any objection to playing with those toys -- but what I think my
    relationship with my partner should be like. I need to have her in and as the center of my life.
    I don't know why I feel that way -- it just seems right to me. Alas I do not do that automatically,
    but when I have been wearing a cage for a few days I start thinking about her and her needs and
    our relationship all the time, and that is what I want.

An example is Date Night. I have made it my business to monitor the life of our city -- the music,
    the art, the lecture series, the movies, and so on. I read the restaurant reviews. I have also
    made it my business to know what my partner is interested in to a serious level of detail. Whenever
    we talk part of my brain is listening for cues to her interests and I remember what I hear. 2 or
    3 times a month we have a date; I pick where we are going and what we will be doing and I always
    have a reason to think she will enjoy herself. And she almost always does.

When we started this custom we would discuss our choices, but as she gained trust in me she started
    to depend on me to decide what to do. I tell her the day and time of our next date and suggest
    what she might like to wear but I don't mention the specifics. She spends the next few days
    anticipating what we might do. (I refuse to discuss it.) When we arrive she is pleased and grateful.
    When we get home she ties my hands to my neck, removes my cage, and allows me a nice erection for
    about an hour. That is all I really need.

Another example: I do the cooking and everything I cook reflects her taste. She is a vegan; I am
    not, but the only time I ever eat meat is when she is away.

littleguy3 and starflyer like this.
  2. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    For me, it brings me back to when I first met my Wife(Now Wife & KH). After 35 years of being together, a daughter, jobs, two grand children, life in general. I forgot what it was like to adore her, spoil her, and love her. We love the kink side of it, but I missed being close. Since we started MC, we have found out more about ourselves, likes and dislikes. My Wife(KH) always says she wishes she would have found out about male chastity and cages sooner, like 34.5 year ago.

3. captivatedbyher

captivatedbyher romantic want to be

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    I to do chastity because I think its how the relationship should be. I do it to not be so selfish in bed, I think it causes me to be a bit more romantic, and it helps me focus on her emotional needs more.

4. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:26 PM
    Always the same reason mostly, to control masturbation as it was eating up my dedication to my wife on bed.. to abstain so that i could build on the libido to be ready for her during her fertile period… i had myself tested earlier and i had low T.. maybe it was due to over flushing of testicles with too frequent ejaculation…i never retested any other time later during chastity in practise.. but the lock-up of penis was such as novelty to my wife that it remains till now..

Cagedxlcock and Susanstoy91 like this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    I am in chastity because my madam wants as much control over me as possible. As soon as madam discovered you could cage a cock she had to cage mine. She had me order a device the same day she discovered it, which was over 20 years ago now.

Cagedxlcock and Susanstoy91 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice