My Most Daring Chastity Experience

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by marissacd, Aug 4, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. marissacd

marissacd New member

Worker Bee
    Philadelphia Suburbs
    Local Time:
    12:43 AM
    I traveled to Turkey, maybe ten years ago for business. It was a weeklong trip. For some reason, I thought it would be exciting to lock myself in chastity for the entire trip. And so I did. I checked my device in my luggage, and then put it on when I arrived in Ankara. I proceeded to wear it until it was time to depart for the airport again a week later. It was challenging, given that during the day I was in customer meetings and would need to use their restrooms. Of course, by the end of the week, my abstinence had me in an elevated state. Being that Turkey is a Muslim country, with strict rules, it probably wasn't the wisest move. I certainly would not repeat it, given the political climate there now. I wore panties the whole time, and also packed some feminine lingerie, which I wore each evening when back in my hotel room. There were no "close calls" and no erotic encounters (I don't write for Penthouse), but I still recall the experience and am glad I did it. It certainly made me feel alive.

I wonder what others have done that was more daring?

Mash2214 and fkfk like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:43 AM
    Yes, given the country, well done for attempting that!

3. RangerCuck

RangerCuck Long term member

Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    My most daring experience so far has been going to Disney World with a cage on! A plastic cage, though. Their scanners will pick up the metal locks and, one would presume, a metal cage.

Though I do travel from time to time and have gone through security with a plastic cage on, I've not yet been through one of the full-body scanners that way.

Mash2214 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice