My mind has been taken over!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by 2ndchance, Nov 12, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. 2ndchance

2ndchance New member

Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    Hello

I feel a bit stupid posting this but I wondered if anyone can let me have the benefit of their experience.

I have only been locked up since Monday (24/7) but I have become obsessed with my wife. She has become like a drug to me, where I need my 'fix' of her. I seem to follow her around and just watch her with emotions of a raw wanting, love, admiration and beauty. And when she is not around I am constantly thinking of her.

I guess this is to be expected, but because it has been so intense it has affected my work...made worse as I partially work from home.

Do the intensity fade? Or do I have to work out a way to cope with these feelings whilst at work?

Thanks

kellysbitch and LadyS like this.
  2. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    We both worked from home full-time (now theoretically retired so same situation) - Luckily I have a workshop/office in an out-building and this gives us the separation we need when we need it. If you can a shed for working is the answer (not just when you are locked but other times too.)

3. permanentslave

Local Time:
    7:41 AM
    Greetings @2ndchance,

my personal experience has proven that i must say no. The intensity will not fade, but you MUST learn how to "deal with it" as my Owner Mistress Sonia constantly reminds me to do when i speak of my own struggles with the same emotions that you are having.

Mistress Sonia greatly enjoys the fact that Her slave can't stop thinking and dreaming of Her and how it causes Her locked cock property constant discomfort from being completely denied the ability to have erections in Her tiny chastity device. It has actually caused me to be more productive as my way of "dealing with it" is to keep busy and distracted with work and other activities.

Best wishes.

4. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    I felt the same way when we first started. Over time it's gotten a little bit easier, but it doesn't go away. That's the beauty of chastity for her.

5. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    5:41 AM
    Welcome to the club :) the feelings are always there but the level of intensity varied as time goes on. I'm on day 8 of lockup and am hoping to have a release today when mistress gets home from work. I've been following her like a puppy all week wanting her attention and giving her all of mine. Actually as I type I'm watching her get dressed and she is wearing a super hot dress I bought her. She knows she looks hot in it and it's going to drive me crazy all day thinking about her. But that's the fun of it all ;)

6. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    5:41 AM
    So yes your feeling are what's to be expected...

7. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I am well aware of your situation. I do the same and my wife sometimes tells me that I am smothering her with love and to take it down a notch or two. It is perfectly normal to feel the way you feel. I have been locked up for 4 years and still feel the same after a few days or 3 months of no orgasm. It gets worse the longer I go. I find myself staring at my wife, her cleavage, her naked body after she showers. I love to touch her as much as I can.

I try to restrain myself and at times I got my butt whipped for being too "annoying" which helped me reign it in. I have talked to my wife again this year about how to control that and instead of her getting annoyed with me, she is going to allow me to perform oral on her or massage her naked body. We also added another day for teasing and edging. I still get my butt paddled or caned but not as often as before.

At one time my wife forbade me to even see her naked or sexually touch her hoping that it would help cool me off. That only made it worse so we dropped that. I am learning how to control that and it does not go away, it gets worse. :)

kellysbitch likes this.
  8. 2ndchance

2ndchance New member

Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    Thanks all for your replies. I thought it might be the case that the feelings remain.

My situation is such that my wife is not yet my mistress and are experiencing this together, but I do wonder if that will change. Particularly if I do come on too strong and she has to be assertive, @Vinny I may get the paddle too

9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    It depends on life. If nothing goes wrong, I tend to be thinking of her, my cage, and things to share and do with her.

Family issues, ex spouse, work issues, money problems, all will temporarily bring you back to the moment. Not for a long period but it's almost impossible to be like that all the time.

I remember I was disappointed with myself, had been wanting her all day, texting back and forth, teasing each other about what we would do that night. Then I had a really big argument with my ex about custody and all that extended fore play was gone. Sex or even pleasing her was the last thing on my mind.

She was great, reassured me, and we spent the evening taking my mind off of everything. Went to a tavern, had a few beers and just relaxed. Was back into the groove again the next day, but we're all human and need our time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice