My little problem

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by allythemaid, Jun 11, 2009.

1. allythemaid

allythemaid Active member

Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    So, hi!:cat:
    This little post is a sort of asking for advice post, sort or kvetch and (k)vent.
    I would love to find some woman who I could call Mistress, who wants to be served by a slightly husky sissy maid and keep that same sissy maid in chastity. Well so far it is a common story, there are a few of us out here.

Now I know the best real way to meet a Mistress is to actually just go and meet people. Go to the clubs and munches, say hello, be respectful, charm somebody.

but
    there had to be a but right.
    Well here in London lives my sister, and she is quite active on the scene. She knows a lot of people, and a lot know her. I'm not really ready to come out to my sister as a sissy maid yet but I have the fear (mostly truth based fear) that if I do make appearances someone will see me and then say to sis... "hey I didn't know your brother is a sissy maid"
    Am I crazy? Is it a big city, are people more discrete than I am giving them credit for? or am I right to keep it on the QT unless I want sis to know everything.

Also while I have your attention, any Mistresses out there looking for a maid ;-)

Seriously though a general question, who knows about YOUR kink?

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    2:55 AM
    ally....you are always going to have to worry about someone finding you out, but seriously, I dont think you should be too concerned. When you go to a munch or whatever, people are not dressed up like sissys wearing a collar around thier necks, its lunch, not a session. Most are very discrete and there to just chat, get to know each other better, not to cause attention to themselves. Now going out to a club may be a bit different but if you run into someone that knows you or your sister, wouldnt you be wondering what they are doing there also? Depending what kind of club we are talking about.
    Anyway, go enjoy yourself ally, life is way too short!!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    I have to agree with Mistress (well i have to anyways)if im smart but if you really want to do this go for it dear ..i dont have a place like this here ...maybe i havent checked LIFE IS TO SHORT be yourself and enjoy it sweetie.:chores007: :sign0007:

4. allythemaid

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply Mistress Michelle, (and suzieQ later on)
    of course You are right that I should just get into the fray. Stop being fray adjacent.
    But the point I was trying to make was that sis is active in the fetish scene, and knows lotsa people there so if I ran into someone that knows us at a fetish club or party, well they would be there being part of the scene. So mentioning seeing me to sis would not be outing themselves, as sis would already know their (at least public) kinks. Maybe I am making too much of it all, but I am just not ready for my sister to know my little secret.

5. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I would worry too much. If you are seeking a Mistress then Maybe munches are a good place to start and as Mistress Michelle said you don't go dressed up. It would only be until you had met some one with the possibility of taking things further would you tell her what your kinks are I would have thought.

Plus what are the chances or some one recognising you and putting two and two together with your sister?

I know how you feel I don't think I could ever come out, it seems one thing to be submissive almost accepted now but another to be a sissy. Mistress Michelle put it best though, life is to short. You get out there and have fun dressed or not. London is great place, last time Master and I went to London we went to a nigh at the purple turtle in Camden, me dressed in a corset and collar, it was much fun.

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    ally, I think you should take a different tack. I think you should talk to your sister directly. I think you should tell her you know she's involved in the kink community, and that you're interested in getting involved too, to find someone. Ask her if she thinks that's "too weird?!?" I'm sure she won't. If she's active and well known in the kink community, then she's seen it all! I'm sure the natural question will come up "Wow! Whare are YOU into?!?"

I think you just need to tell her. She won't be put off by cross-dressing, if she's in the kink community. She might be surprised that YOU'RE into it, that's all.

I think you need to make the choice between a little embarrassment up front, or a lifetime of skulking around not finding the person you need because you're afraid to tell your sister something that, frankly, she'd probably love to hear. Hell, having kink in common and out in the open may make you closer than ever!

Best of luck, whatever you decide!
    mikecb

7. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Super response mike!!! I agree.

And, when I answered earlier I didnt realize your sister was into the kink scene.

But I do agree that you should be chatting with your sister, that would be the easiest and most open way to deal with this.

Mistress Michelle

8. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    My best guess, Your sister already knows or at least suspects. Talk to her, but you don't have to be specific. Just tell her you're getting interested in D/s or kink in general and want to explore. After all people do grow and change as they come to understand all of the possibilities in the lifestyle. Who's to say that you won't one day prefer to have a sissy maid or even a young woman serving you? Sorry- that's crazy talk. But you know what I mean, don't you?

9. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:55 PM
    As usual - mike is spot on - you won't get better advice.

10. allythemaid

Local Time:
    You see you are all right... thanks for answering my kvetch by the way! I do sometimes go out to fetish clubs and parties with sis, and she assumes I am dom, or at least says so.

I suppose I really should just man up and tell her, of course asking a sissy to man up might be a contradiction in terms really ;-)

meanwhile, I just bought a new maids uniform!! pics soon!

11. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi ally, i definitely agree with mike, you need to tell Her. You must not "man up", you are a sissy after all, but tell Her when the next chance arises. May be when you are out together in a scene club next time. It is quite unlikely that She will be repelled by Her little sissy brother ... and who knows, may be She helps you finding a Mistress and meanwhile takes the key to your chastity device ... exciting thought, isn't it?

Hugs, maid katrin

12. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    i also definately agree with the others... tell your Sister! She's into the scene and probably can hook you up with the right Lady... good luck!

13. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    1:55 AM
    i don't know how munches are in the UK but here in the US they are very vanilla on the outside. people watching from across the restaurant might think it's a stamp collectors meeting. from meeting folks like U/us at munches Y/you get invited to private parties, mostly at someone's home. Y/you must arrive in vanilla attire and then change into fetish wear once inside. if it works the same way in the UK i don't see any problem with keeping your secret from your sister...unless She shows up at the same party.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice