My life with Madame

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Punkswitch, Sep 30, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Punkswitch

Punkswitch New member

Maintenence
    Sweden
    Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    Okay, I guess it's about time i start a blog of my own here since I really like the forum. I'm only fluent in swedish, so I hope you folks don't mind my sometimes sloppy english. I decided to translate all chastity-related posts I've made in my diary on the swedish BDSM-forum Darkside where I can be found with the same nick. So... I will share whats happened the last year or so, and after that I will translate my posts there immediately when written.

One thing to keep in mind when reading is that me and Madame are equals in every day life, such things as economy, raising kids, deciding where to spend vacations and so on. When it comes to sex, or anything related to her pleasure, her word is law, and she keeps me locked almost all of the time.

Hope you'll enjoy!

jb123 likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    okay, welcome. I will look forward to your journals...

3. Punkswitch

Punkswitch New member

Maintenence
    Sweden
    Local Time:
    Locktober and a hard session (Posted on Darkside october 14 2017)

Life has been quite hectic lately, so I have not hung a lot here, or elsewhere online for that matter. On the other hand, I realized too late when I clicked around Tumblr a week ago that Locktober was going on in full and how people shared their experiences there. Very, very exciting idea ... Having a Madame sharing one's kinks in that area made the cage immediately go on, and then I've been wrestling with a horniness that went into very intense waves and then turned into ... Well, a kind of a lofty calm you could say. It's hard to put that feeling on, but an elevated calm is almost as close as possible.

Since the kids were out of town over the weekend, I knew I had a lot to tend to after Minerva had had a sweat at the gym. Everything I suspected would come to use was nicely at display at home, and I stood obediently waiting for M outside the gym by the time she said she would be ready. Was the bulge visible through my pants? Ah. People hardly think that way. If you're horny on a friday night, it's quite Svenssonokej to be it, and nobody will imagine there's a steel cage around the package down there.

At home, M looked at what was up and did not comment on a word. Was she satisfied? With a small smile she announced that she would take a long bath and that she expected a glass of white wine in the bathroom. The time went by. My dick felt like a second hand against the spiral-shaped steel in the cage.

After the bath, I massaged her entire body. With the help of my tongue and a magic wand she got her first orgasm. She seemed very happy, and I feared for a while that it would actually be over for tonight here, but oh what I deceived.

I don't know how long it takes to lace on her thigh high boots, but it takes time to do it properly, and then pull back the 8 buckles on the outside of the boots. Shaky fingers. A translucent long sleeved blouse and a tightly laced corset over it. A wide belt hanging on the hips marks the laced waist even more. Finally, the beautiful silver necklace with the big pendant she made herself. Behind the pendant is the key to the cage. To see M in this way standing kneeling in front of her makes me ... Well, there are simply no words for it.

-Go and get yourself ready.

I'm going out into the bathroom. The cage is already there with a firm grip on the package, and a suspenderbelt and socks from What Katie went on. A pair of new black ballerina shoes adds to the girly feminization, wich she knows really turns me on in these situations. Finally, a big dildo in a harness in case M would like to have a dick now when my own can not be used. I walk in and kneel again. I'm leashed and taken to the door where I am cuffed to the d-ring in the leather strap that is clamped over the door. I hear her heels against the floor as she walks to the bed to pick up one of the whips. She chooses the crop. The buttocks, thighs and my back get a good deal. The same thing with the flogger, the paddle and the short bullwhip. My dick is tickled with feathers between the spirals in the cage. More whipping. God. Goddess. I'm taken to bed and whipped under my feet. I think I've never been so deep in subspace before. In any case, it took a long time to "wake up" after that treatment.

The ballerinas are next to the bed. M has her boots on. You do not go to bed with the boots on if it's not for fucking a slave she says. Right Madame.

M is still asleep as I write this. The experience was so intense that I felt I needed to get it down in writing to somehow get a little distance to the rush in my mind. She ordered me to sleep in the cage, and to leave the suspenderbelt and the nylons on. I woke up a few times when the suspenders stretched over the buttocks or when the cage chafed a bit. It does me nothing. The overall feeling of belonging to her and leaving everything in her hands is greater than the discomfort and small disturbances in sleep. I love her with all my heart.

We'll see what today brings. I will nevertheless need a pair of more spacious pants when we go to town today. After all, it's Saturday, and then every Swede is supposed to have fucked their brains out yesterday, but not me.

4. Punkswitch

Punkswitch New member

Maintenence
    Sweden
    Local Time:
    Locktober extended version (posted on Darkside oct 21 2017

Life has its bright sides even if the cock is locked, and besides the calm I wrote about in the last post, I've started to like this state and see it as my lot. Thus; I'd love to be released and allowed to come, but ... Yes, maybe I'll write more about that in another post. Gambling is not always the way to go,it has turned out ...

I want to tell you what happened last Thursday: Minerva has a certain faiblesse for games (at different levels) and I was thinking about whether she'd like the idea when I was sent off late in the evening to complete the household necessities. I bought two lottery tickets In an attempt to trick me into a pressure release. I told her on the couch where we sat with the children sleeping in their rooms, and with candlelight flickering

-Madame, you know that you always gets what you want, and I give it to you with joy, but do you want to play a game with me?
    -What kind of a game?
    -I have two lottery tickets here. You always get what you want, but if I win on my ticket I will be released and get to come the way you decide. If you win, can you decide when I'm released, and you can keep me as your slave for as long as you wish, even if Locktober's over?
    - Go for it!

I'm holding up the tickets and M picks first of course.

* ritschritsch *

Without an expression on her face she puts her ticket down, and I soon find out that mine was a blank.

How did it go?

M holds up her ticket upand laughs. Ha ha ha dear slave! I have just bought your cock for 30 SEK!

Not really what I'd imagined, but it got pretty good anyway.

I was actually temporarily released today when I was out hunting, but after a hot shower to get the cold out of the body and the smell of smoke out of my hair, the brand new cock cage is in place. I am hers. Right now, she is preparing lasagna for the whole family, and I know she expects some services of me tonight.

Romangoddess likes this.
  5. Punkswitch

Punkswitch New member

Maintenence
    Sweden
    Local Time:
    A light in the dark in NO-vember. (posted on Darkside nov 10 2017)

A moment ago I was in the shower. A shower is always nice to take, but when you know that you should get into the cage as soon as the shower is ready and you have not been allowed to come in a month, there are some body parts that react to the hot water and all the excitement that is built up . The shower hose fell on one nipple, and it was like getting a shock. They are my biggest erogneous zone after the brain. It was important to get the entire package in the cage as soon as possible, before it was too late. I've really become hypersensitive ...

Recently, I've only been allowed to come once, and it was with a magic wand against my dick. No hands involved. It was nice but noway near like cumming in her. I have not experienced a similar horniness since before my sex debut, when I had no idea how it really was, and I am deeply grateful to Minerva that she shares this journey with me.

We both enjoy spending time in the kitchen, and often have both deep and intimate conversations there on many different levels. Tonight, on the other hand, I was there and spiced up and prepared for the long and slow bbq of tomorrow. Minerva comes out in the kitchen:

-Say yes or no. Think for a few minutes before deciding.
    -Yes Madame.

When I come to the sofa with the evening's snacks, I whisper in her ear:

"I've never been able to say no to you Madame so my answer will be yes.
    She throws her hair so that it hits me in my face, and I feel the smell of perfume she almost only wears when she dominates me.

-Good. You have just promised me your cock for the rest of the year. And I'll keep it caged.

What I know is that she will lock me on January 14th on "International Male Chastity Day", and maybe I'll get out to that special date in February if she does not change. But she has begun to be really whimsical.

But that light in the headline then? Well, it's just the pleasure of belonging to her, and being exposed to her whimsicalness. God what i love that woman I'm happier now than I've been for a long time. And more horny.

Happy NO-vember!

6. Punkswitch

Punkswitch New member

Maintenence
    Sweden
    Local Time:
    Chastity and pleasure (Posted on Darkside nov 12 2017)

Yes, that's what it's called. Lancome La Nuit Tresor. That smell has made me go soft in my knees as I associate it with her dominance. That smell has been felt here at home lately, sometimes together with leather in the corset, and then I'm totally shaky. It's a rather heavy scent, but M uses it with feeling and carries it with a seductive pondus.

We got to bed late in last night and I lay behind her and sniffed at her neck. Neither of us was actually sexually charged as we both were very tired, but that affectionate and subdued sniffing in her neck did something to her. I hear how she stretches and looks for something on the bedside table, and when the vibration starts, I know directly what it is. The We wibe. She puts it in and lies there, she feels how hard I've become and says:

Come into me.

Instantly I'm awake and not late to obey. Is it time now? Will I finally get a come now?

After a little while she comes, she laughs and cries, and stretches like a cat. However, I have to pull out and I'm denied any touch other than a wash in the bathroom. Thank you Madame. Yes, Madame. Your pleasure and my obedience are my highest goals.

It does not take long before she falls asleep, and there I lie in the same way as before with Lancome La Nuit Tresor in my nose. After a while, also I fall asleep, despite the horniness and frustration going like a nail through the body. Now in the morning she came in and sat down on the bedside, put her hand under the blanket and felt my hardon. She bends over me and lets me sniff there in the back of my neck.

-Now be a really good boy and lock up as soon as that thing has calmed down.
    -Yes Madame.
    No touching.
    -No Madame.

Then she goes and leaves the house. We will see eachother late tonight, but I still have the smell of her in my nose.

Thank you Madame.

Romangoddess likes this.
  7. Punkswitch

Punkswitch New member

Maintenence
    Sweden
    Local Time:
    Chastity, dread and agreements (Posted on Darkside nov 25 2017)

How long can I handle?

I have been locked almost since the beginning of Locktober (missed a few days at the beginning when I did not know the phenomenon) and then the whole of NO-vember. The only exception was October 29th when I was allowed to put a magic wand to the dick. Thanks Madame. Now then? I have found myself in a preorgasmic state as far as I can look back, of course not all the time, but Madame can basically put me in that state by snapping her fingers. These little snaps can be anything from noticing the smell of her perfume as she passes by, or through extremely small sexual hints. I love it, and wish it will never end. Of course I want to come, but I do not want this part of our relationship to ever end.

Recently, I wrote a post about how I gambled my sexual initiatives away on a silly lottery game, and how my chastity will last the rest of the year. Very exciting times and exciting states you can end up in with a little gambling. Meanwhile, Madame has ordered me to write on a chastity agreement, which she has requested to read next Friday. The agreement is now in six tightly written pages that regulate most of our sexuality in detail, and it is with some hesitation I will open the computer on Friday and show her this. I know she looks forward to reading it, but she has not revealed if she wants to continue our games or turn it into something more permanent. I Hope. I feel so amazing, and she gets all the sex she wants. Madame is also a highly experienced negotiator professionally, so a lot of details can certainly be adjusted if she chooses to accept the foundations of the agreement. I Hope she will. With her permission, the agreement will be published in my diary.

Minerva is properly medically wandered, and in an intimate conversation on the couch this morning before she got out, she told me wich neurotransmitters are running wild in my body right now. Even if I have a clue on this topic, I'm not sure how much I actually perceived of what she said. The sun was shining through the giant windows in the living room, I was as hard as i could be, and just being in around her made me ...

She finished her lesson by saying:

-I expect you to wear a bra under your clothes when I get home.
    -Yes, Madame.

Then she kissed me lightly and left.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice