My life locked up

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Cage.it, Jan 16, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Cage.it

Cage.it Member

Italy north
    Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    I decided to open this diary, to tell how I live my chastity with my wonderful wife who holds the keys to my pleasure. I decided to do it starting from the abstinence period that I will have to spend from January 14th to February 14th, which I already know how much discomfort and desire will make me grow inside. My wife will be able to guide me best. I have full faith in her.

iome343 likes this.
  2. Cage.it

Cage.it Member

Italy north
    Local Time:
    On Friday 12th January my wife gave me my last orgasm, now I'll have to wait for the month leading up to Valentine's Day to end. The day was brought forward because on Saturday and Sunday we would be with her bull, and, on those days, I am not allowed to have orgasms, but only to help them have excellent ones. He made me enjoy it the way she likes it, fucking me with her strapon, leaving my little dick locked in a cage. It was a very emotional evening, I knew it would be the last chance I would have before January 14th, and I was hoping I could have a full orgasm, maybe even a PIV. But, she chose the way she likes best, the one in which she manages to exercise all her authority and control over me. She wanted me to help her put it on, while she inserted a vibrating egg into her vagina. She knows that preparing her brings me a lot of excitement and ignites my desire. When she got a good look at it she started playing with her big cock, rubbing it on my cage, commenting on how big it was compared to my pathetic little dick, reminding me how useless and unusable it was for giving pleasure to a woman. She then made me kneel down and she asked me to start sucking her big cock. She then made me lie on my back and open her legs. She lubed me up and penetrated me, slowly, while she tormented my balls and cage. She gave her rhythm following her pleasure and the sensations that the vibrating egg gave her. She started squeezing my nipples, she knows how sensitive I am and how it turns me on when she does that. Feeling her pleasure growing, she bent over my cage and started sucking me, never stopping pegging me. We practically came together, with her last deep and dry strokes of her. Then, she came close to my mouth kissing me and pouring my cum into my mouth. It will be the last pleasure of the month. During this period I know I will only be able to have some milking.

newplay likes this.
  3. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    3:51 AM
    Thanks for sharing.

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:51 AM
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    Thanks for sharing.

6. Cage.it

Cage.it Member

Italy north
    Local Time:
    Last night, it was a Massage night. My wife came home tired and angry from work, some things irritated her. She asked me to give her a massage to relax. We went to the room, she wanted me to undress with her. She lay down on the bed, covered with a towel, and I began to massage her body, starting from her feet, her legs, then up her back, her neck. I felt the little dick pressing against the cage. I always find it very sensual to caress her gorgeous body, and, even though it was only 4 days since the last cumshot, the 2 Cuckold days and her gorgeous and inviting body stimulated me. Resting my little dick caged between her buttocks, while I was straddling her, massaging her back, was devastating. Then I turned her around and started massaging her shoulders and breasts. Her moans of pleasure increased my desire. I moved down to her thighs, massaging them slowly up to the edge of her groin. At this point she spread her thighs and I began to massage her pubis too, passing my cutting hand over her slit to open it. My wife invited me to complete the work with my own language. I sat between her legs and began to lick her clit then slide it inside her until she reached the peak of her pleasure. Once satisfied she got up and headed towards the shower, thanking me with a kiss for the work done. She didn't even touch me, but I was excited all evening. Then in bed she kissed me for a long time, on the mouth and on my chest and she fell asleep while we were spooning, holding my cage in her hands.

7. Cage.it

Cage.it Member

Italy north
    Local Time:
    Last night, strapon night. While we were watching television, my wife asked me to pleasure her. Happy, I nestled between her legs to start licking her the way she likes. After a while of me licking her she told me she wanted to be fucked. It hit my heart, I didn't expect the possibility of a PIV during the period of abstinence, and I haven't done it for so long... She looks at me amused and scolds me, "What did you understand? You won't think that I can be satisfied with your little dick! Go get the big strapon and wear it" She must have seen my disappointed look. I went to the room, took the strapon she asked for and put it on top of the cage. When I returned to her I saw her smiling with satisfaction! "This is a serious cock... it's a shame that you don't even know how to use it well, but we'll make do with it for tonight!" I fucked her with fury and passion, I wanted to show her that it wasn't true that I didn't know how to do it, but she kept calling me a sissy while I work hard or to give her pleasure. In the end she had her orgasm, I dripped everywhere while I fucked her, my desire was uncontainable. Finally she kissed me satisfied. "Good girl, but now, before you come to bed clean up the mess you made"

8. Cage.it

Cage.it Member

Italy north
    Local Time:
    Cuckold Weekend. Saturday I got a milking from her bull in front of my wife. They had just finished fucking, and as always I helped them get the maximum of their pleasure, taking care of the final cleaning and my wife's orgasm during the final cleaning. After the shower they asked me to get on all fours on the puff in the lounge. I'm still naked, they're now perfectly dressed for the evening. My wife sat across from me and she asked me if I knew what I was getting. She reminded me that it was the month of denial, so..... Milking. His bull approached behind me, with a small vibrator. He put a plate between my legs, began to lubricate my little hole, then inserted the small dildo into my ass, starting to move it slowly, simultaneously massaging my perineum and balls. It didn't take long for me to start leaking cum! My wife commented amusedly that it was enough for me to have a real man behind me to start getting wet like a little whore, while I was dripping my cum. It lasted about 30 minutes, but she emptied me completely. The cage wasn't removed, but in any case, I know I wouldn't have had either erections or orgasms, just emptying my balls. Over the rest of the weekend, they fucked 3 more times, my wife must have had at least 7 or 8 more orgasms. between her fucking her and mine cleaning. I'm once again with balls full of desire!

Chasto and rubberboy58 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice