My Khd Q-4 review

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Dev810, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    I recently ordered a custom khd Q4 from shapeways. These were designed by Pedro 69, and his store is key holder Delight. I had a really hard time finding reviews on this device before purchasing it so I thought I would write one. In short, I think it's amazing!

For comparison sake the past devices that I have on was A CB-6000s, Holy trainer, several Chinese cages, two Chinese full belts.

I like the Q4 far more than any of the above devices. It is far more comfortable, if it's far better, and is more secure than all of them. Probably due to the custom nature of the device.

The device is very light, fits perfectly like a glove, the end of my penis stays lined up exactly with the pee hole with no adjusting when using a urinal.

As many know the 3D printing process leaves a textured matt finish and this is not a problem for me, the texture is mild enough that it does not cause any rubbing problems, however it does add just enough Tech that I think pulling out and especially reinsertion would be difficult.

My only concern with the texture is on the underside it tends to get a little grubby.

So far I have been wearing the device continuously for about 4 days now. I am sleeping soundly and having no problems at all with any pain or pinching, it literally is the most perfect device I've ever owned.

The only downside to the device is the top portion where the cage connects to the ring is a little thicker than I expected, this makes it harder to hide under tight fitting clothes, however with tight underwear and a wee little bit of adjusting seems to remedy this for the most part.

Going from an ill-fitting heavy Chinese device I was immediately taken back by how light this devices. I literally cannot tell it is there from a weight standpoint. Given the will fitting size of the device because it is custom I can immediately tell when I get even a little aroused. Because there is no room at all to grow, which is where you want to be from a comfort standpoint, as these tend to hurt when you get a half chub in them.

You can choose what percentage of coverage you want only device and I chose 70% for the head and 35% for the shaft. This seems to work really well as the head is covered enough that I can do cero stimulation to all the sweet spots, but open enough that it does not retain moisture and is washable.

I highly recommend this device and the only change I would make to it would be reduce the size of the top part or perhaps come up with a attachment system that moves it down to the sides,

When my next release time is I will likely take some pictures to post of the device, as I don't post dick pics.

2. pedro69

pedro69 Member

Engineer
    Italy
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:00 AM
    Thank you for your feedback.
    I'm trying to reduce the size of the lock.

Goddess Gaia and Peter Rabbit like this.
  3. lord9

lord9 Active member

Semi-retired
    USA, Yuma, Arizona
    Local Time:
    8:00 PM
    Thank you for your review. In the future, do you think that you will wind up sanding out the inside of the device ?

Dev810 likes this.
  4. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    Nah, probably not, so far it has not been a problem on the inside.

5. pedro69

pedro69 Member

Engineer
    Italy
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  6. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    11:00 PM
    I've been talking to them for a bit now for my own designs, and really like their business and their products/finish. Have you ordered anything using that process yet?

The other option they offer that's really smooth is the glass filled nylon with polished finish - but they've said it doesn't take dyes very well (blotchy due to differing materials)

7. pedro69

pedro69 Member

Engineer
    Italy
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Of course, it has a finish like glass.

Compared to HT1 surface:

Attached Files:

JosieLynn Jewell likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice