My First Time Ever in Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by submaleuser, Jul 1, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. submaleuser

submaleuser Member

Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    So my device finally came today and I was extremely excited to try it out. The device is a $20 Stainless Steel Chastity From DHgate so I was skeptical about the quality and comfort of it for long term wear. To my surprise after I put it on it fit perfectly. The space between the ring and tube is too small for my balls to squeeze through but big enough to allow circulation and the tube is the correct length so I can fill up the entire length of it and not be able to get an erection.

To add extra security to my device I attached nylon rope to the ring so it can stay tight against my body to prevent me from pulling out. also on my device the ring has a bar coming out of it to space out each one of my balls which is a feature I personally like.

As far as my day went with wearing it I had no pain or pinching within the 6 hours I was locked up for. I know that is not a long time but I think that is pretty good considering I had no problems while wearing it. While locked for 6hours i went to the gym,Showered, and did some other everyday activates. For the next 24 hours i will be wearing it when I want to in order to get me used to being locked. After that 24 hours I will be handing over control to my Keyholder.

My first impressions while being locked were a bit humbling. I tried to touch myself through the solid metal tube and got absolutely no satisfaction or feeling out of it (as expected) which was fine at the moment because I have they keys and can just unlock myself as I wish. However in 24 hours I will no longer have control of the keys and will be helpless to get any pleasure without my Key Holder letting me out of my device. I can not have any sort of orgasm,erection, or even the simple feeling of a touch until someone says I can

Mark Owen, SoumisCH and Mash2214 like this.
  2. PuellaPurpurea

Local Time:
    9:28 PM
    Hot damn, color me jealous that your cheap find fit you so well! My boy and I have been through a variety of devices trying to find a good fit for him, eheh.

Sounds like you've got a solid plan ahead of you. Good luck on your journey, and keep us posted! <3

tomf_22033 likes this.
  3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    Have you ever heard the words "Be careful what you Wish For" your well on your way. Once you've adjusted to sleeping while locked and your Mistress starts to benefit from your changed attitude towards her and you want the cage removed so you can have an Orgasm. Than you will Know what Chastity Can Be. Little steps Little steps.

4. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    the string..... then a belt, then a locking belt all in the name of keeping it on. the pa solved that problem and many more. and yes it get real then. that's when your kh has you by the proverbial short hairs.(if you still have them)

tomf_22033 likes this.
  5. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Wow
    Even getting a custom made Mature Metal I had to have it adjusted. But once adjusted it's amazing. May your device serve you well. If not give Mature Metal a call.

6. Ma'at Rebekah

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:

not to be insensitive but is the comfort related to you being a shower not a grower?

7. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I'm actually a grower.
    And no
    Getting it fit right is what makes it comfortable

8. Ma'at Rebekah

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    i have had a problem with that. when my puck if flaccid his penis retracts all the way in with no help. when it does hang out it measures 1 or 1.5 inches and 2.5 to 3 inches around. when he is really hard he is 6 by 6 . is there a good way to measure this. i have ordered what i call barred cages. when he grows in them the penis becomes severely bruised that lasts a week or two. in our contract that is a health and welfare violation. they look great on him but the damage is a problem. any suggestions?

9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I would say that you don't have the right cage. Also if it's a violation of health and welfare you have way to much politics and not enough compassion. Unless this is a business between the two of you.

10. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I have no idea. Ask Mature Metal or Mrs Mature Metal. They're great folks and while their business is making custom cages, they also have tons of experience and talk to tons of folks. So there is a good chance they have a customer with those issues, and have come up with a solution. If not, if be surprised.

11. Ma'at Rebekah

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:

no business... we just signed a contract.....a lengthy contract that gave me what i wanted and addressed his issues at the time. one part dealt with his health and welfare. boiled down it say that i am responsible for his health and welfare and any unintended injury that lasts more than a week means i failed to live up to my end of the bargain. so a brand or piercing is not a problem it is intended to last a long time and i do take all the precautions to prevent infection as well as doing proper risk assessment. things like hormones or enemas can fall into a gray area depending on circumstances( if we want children then we have to keep sperm production up). in this area his input was invaluable and avoided the inevitable violation of the contract. mind you these consideration have yet to prevent me from doing as i wanted. part of this section of the contract also addresses safe words. they do not stop me from what i am doing but i must consider his issue at that time. safe words can not be abused or a punishment is imposed.
    you mention politics as well..... honor is in part, keeping ones word. we wrote everything down so there are no problems in the future. how could i ask him to honor our agreement if i do not? yes we have established contractual rules but in many ways it prevents any kind of politics now or in the future.
    i love my puck with all my heart and wish him no harm. still in my excitement or enthusiasm i could and have crossed the line(maybe). like when the cb6000 broke into 3 pieces and cut him in 2 places with more blood than a few tissues could clean up (fear of losing his penis was very real for both of us). or the time i was using the captive ring pliers and made a permanent scar in his scrotum(had i caused damage to those guys inside i would not have my latest son). . and by the contract i have to come up with a way to prevent that injury before i can do it again.
    you also called me on the carpet for a lack of compassion.... here is a gray area for me. if i allow my compassion to get in the way neither of us will get the full experience. if am too callused i could hurt him and our relationship beyond repair. the contract gives me boundaries as it does him. we make mistakes, we discuss them take responsibility for them. find solutions and move forward. training him pushed my limits to obtain a goal. it is then when i wanted to be more compassionate but that would have done more harm than good. it was hard for both of us. now it's a breeze and in part because i honor our contract.
    as far as the cage goes you are probably right and i have sought help from the pros to no avail. everything i have read says growers rarely exceed doubling in size. he is four to five times larger than when flaccid. i was hoping that i would find someone here who has dealt with this kind of growth. the other ma'ats try to help but they have not had this severe of a grower. they comfort me by telling me that i have done all that i can but i still feel like there may be more that i can do without going to a belt.

Mash2214 likes this.
  12. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    ThankYou very much for the explanation it's way to complicated for me and my Mistress but that doesn't matter this is your way. I'm sorry if I offended you but we have never had a contract and our arrangement works great. Thanks Again for your explanation.

Ma'at Rebekah likes this.
  13. Guest 8391

Guest 8391 Active member

Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    My first device was from dhgate, a metal small device and it fit well. I have had it for a year now. Occasionally I get problems with pain, but nothing too bad. I went down to a 40 mm ring from 45 mm and the fit was much better.

14. Ma'at Rebekah

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    you are a true gentleman, thank you.

Mash2214 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice