My first experience

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Deborah, Aug 20, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    I had my first experience as a Mistress of allowing cleaning today.
    My online sub was told to skype me and we began.....
    He was told to unlock and shave his cock and balls.
    Omg, he looked amazing,and I was feeling quite uneasy. This was the first time I had ever done this. Do I get him to wank?? Do I??
    That's all I could think about as he cleaned and shaved. His well built body, the fact that this guy wanted me to do this... I found it both erotic and borderline uncomfortable-to think that this guy trusts me enough to do this for him and wants me to go forward as his online Mistress.
    He began to get hard and I got really aroused, we had been online for around 25 minutes by now, I really wanted to see him wank....
    I really had to control myself and thought of the release date that I had set for him and I didn't want us both to spoil that. Afterall we are both working towards a target here.
    He was told to run the cold tap and lock back up which he did.
    I was amazed at his self-control. He did as he was told and I said I was pleased with him. I terminated the call and sat for a while both elated and deflated as I felt cruel at denying him - this doesn't come naturally to me - yet I was strangely pleased with myself as we had both achieved something !

I am loving this journey I am on as a Mistress..... it just seems to get better and better !

2. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    Very nice Miss D. Good for you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice