My first custom cage

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by elias, Oct 7, 2019.

1. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    8:04 PM
    Dear Friends,

I need your help.

After experienced my last full release, my love now definitely agrees to the positive effects of my chastity. She proposed to me to become locked more frequently and for longer periods by wearing a custom cage now. Yesterday, for the first time we discussed the by her most liked cages, as well requirements to make long periods of being locked pleasurable for both of us. The brief conclusion is that she prefers me to wear an open design cage. We have selected the following potential choices:

1. Steelworxx Looker 01 – without insert

2. Mature Metal Jailbird

3. Mature Chastity Now Contender
    As she would like to buy the cage, she asked me which one I finally prefer. To be honest, I really don’t know. Therefore, I’m asking here for your experiences in respect of the following: comfort in wearing, problems with foreskin (I’m uncut), size (I need approx. 3.5” length) in respect of bulging and cleaning experiences (I need to prepare for a week without removal).

Many thanks in advance!

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  2. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    I’ve got a device form each of these makers, all high quality. The fundamental difference is in the locking mechanism, Steelworxx uses the integrated lock, the other two a security screw, or padlock. The integrated lock is my favourite, no worries of the screw loosening, no post sticking out which is great if you want to take the tube off and leave the base ring on.

Also, Steelworxx use a slightly thicker base ring, which I find more comfortable. Of course, YMMV.

3. Locked4xxx

Locked4xxx Member

Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    Male Chastity Now Contender.
    Cheaper...faster... and amazing.
    Mark has amazing customer service and can upgrade to a PA later. The quality is top notch and weighs less too.

4. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    2:04 PM
    I give my wholehearted unreserved recommendation for Mark at MaleChastityNow and his Contender.

I am not uncut but I turtle up with coverage past the tip.

The Contender is about 56% lighter than the equivalently sized Jailbird. I find it immensely comfortable and easy to keep clean. Being able to adjust your skin for comfort and showering makes it such that I really never have to take it off. My keyholder makes those decisions, not a maintenance schedule. This allows for long lock ups.

I have both Jailbirds and a Looker (with an insert) but my Contender is my “daily driver” for ball trap devices.

Really you can’t go wrong with your options. They are all excellent makers and well respected. Mark’s Contender is my favorite... he’s also cheaper and faster.

5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on your love's decision to make your chastity full-time; your submission is obviously making her happy. Whichever you choose (I'd go Contender), make sure it's small enough; 3.5 inches sounds quite large, you want to get closer to 2.0 or 2.5.

6. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    See @Locked4xxx photos for a nice small Contender.

7. elias

Local Time:
    Thanks Friends, In the mean time I am communicating my details with Mark and I will be able to confirm the final choice to my love very soon so she can approve my purchase.

On thing Mark asked my to ask my forum friends is to decide about the length of the cage. Mark is advising me to chose a cage close to my flaccid length and go for snug fit (it would be my first long time wearing cage so shortening length may come later). Therefore, I have measured my flaccid length from base to tip, excluding foreskin. Now, Mark could not advise me sufficently if and how much room I would need to include to accomodate my foreskin to avoid bulging of the foreskin through the bars at the front (I have already choosen for inverted bars). Therefore, I'm really looking forward to hear about some "uncut experiences" in respect of deciding about the length.

Furthermore, I am already impressed of Mark his response (so, his quality must be as good as...). He is willing to produce me a rather "long contender" and modify the curve of the cage to limit the "bulging phenomena".

Hope to learn soon from you guys….

8. Locked4xxx

Locked4xxx Member

Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    Well that's the predicament with cage length. You want to have longterm comfort and limit the times you have to adjust. You want to take the measurement multiple times and aim for the average number. Ideally, you want the cage right at the head. Extra room = mess. Too tight and you're officially stuffing that cock. I don't have a foreskin, so I cant address that issue. In my experience, I always had extra room and it was annoying. My current setup is tight at times but perfect for most of the day. Don't be afraid to try something out and send back for adjustments. Gap spacing & cage width play a important role too.

9. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    The "general rule" is one-half inch shorter than your flaccid length. The most common new guy mistake is too long.

10. elias

Local Time:
    Thanks again for helping me. Indeed I think I should start and discover. My measurement in flacid state is average 4" and I will deduct 0.5" which brings 3.5". My current cage has a length of 3.25" and the bars at the front are rather open, causing somtimes bulging of foreskin out. Now choosing 3.5" and equip the cage with inverted bars must already be an improvement.

Also I discussed with Mark the downsizing of my base ring as currently my 2"basering is causing movement of the cage downwards and my tip is not anymore at the front in the cage. Sizing down to a 1.5" was causing ball burning whilst sitting. So, I decided to go for 1.75" and hoping the downsizing of the basering and a rather better adjustment to my length, my penis will stay at the front in the cage.

So, I will do my final overthinking and hoping my love will release me from my cage during the weekend for some teasing and allowing me to do a final check before I'm asking my love to order my new cage. I'm currently locked since last week and finally she is keeping me there for the first time that long, which is enjoyed a lot...

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  11. elias

Local Time:
    Just placed my order with Mark for my first Contender. Now waiting started...

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  12. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    im locked in a Lori 2A and incredibly pleased with the device

13. elias

Local Time:
    Mark just confirmed that my cage will be shipped in 2 days….amazing!

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  14. elias

Local Time:
    As said, Mark did an amazing job within 2 days. Today, after 14 days shipment, I learned that my cage is being delivered at the local Post Office. Tomorrow I will collect the cage and hope my love will use it soon…

I will come back with my reports as well.

Peter Rabbit and HT89 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice