My Evolution.. From Vanilla to Keyolder

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Married_Mistress, Jun 8, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Married_Mistress

Married_Mistress New member

Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    Note: I do not want to own any slave/sub . I'm here to share my experience and my journey to you. I like to get comments on my work and your further advice.So, please be free with me but don't ask questions like "Ma'am please own me" etc. Please do not ask me to get verified as female as I will do based on my experience here.I am from a country where sex before marriage is still an uncommon thing. So you may feel something different in my diary.

I have decide to write my journey in various parts from vanilla to a keyholder. You are all requested to go through it and add your views to it. I like to see people responding my creativity. Please help me to make my lifestyle more colorful.

Introduction:

I am 31 years female and I am married since last four years. My husband is very nice and caring person. We had an arranged marriage. Before marriage I was not aware of the world of kink and fetish rather my knowledge about sex was limited to normal intercourse and all. We both were virgin at the time of marriage.

We our marriage was fixed, we started talking each other slowly. We were both at a long distance so we used to have conversation on mobile phone or Skype messenger. We used to talk for hours together at the night. After initial few weeks of general talking, he broke the ice and asked me "How do you like to have sex with me ?" I was unable to answer as I was not knowing in details. I had just scientific knowledge about intercouse.

" Can I show you my penis on webcam"? He requested.
    "Ok...let me see." I replied with a little hesitation.

He stood before the webcam and pulled his undies down. I was seeing penis and naked man first time in my life. I was excited with running heart. He showed his penis from different angles and then he started stroking his penis. This became routine after that night. We used to become naked on webcam and he used to say" tell me what you want me to do". I was clueless I could not answer at that time. Latter I used to ask him to jump, to do push ups in naked. After few days he started sending me pics with males getting punished by woman , tied to the pole ect. i could not figure out what does it mean. One day he asked me whether I would like to insert something in his ass. I was astonished but I said yes. he was very happy. Next day he bought egg plant from the market and inserted in his ass hole. I was speechless but it makes me hot and wild. He requested me to rag him in first night of our honeymoon.

We got a time when we met before the marriage and we had enough privacy. We took that opportunity and started kissing. First time we were kissing we were so excited. I was already wet when I kissed him first. Why not my virgin vagina was so inexperienced at that time. He asked me to suck his cock. One thing I noticed that his cock foreskin was very tight and he was unable to retract his skin so his cock tip I could not see. I never sucked any penis before. I just took it my mouth and started sucking it . It was not perfect blow job but I liked it. Then we played for an hour and the he masterbated on my thigh. One thing I want to tell, he likes to masterbate a lot. He told me about his habit. But I did not like it at all. Even during foreplay also he used to be busy with his cock .

Finally we married and we went on our honeymoon. We were so happy. First night after we had dinner, as he requested I tied his legs and hands, blindfolded him and started kissing him. He was so excited and so i was . As per his instructions I brought some cloth clips which I tied to his nipples. He was screaming with pain and joy. I had a perfume long and slim bottle tried to insert in his ass but could not penetrate much. He masterbated like this and then we slept.

I was surprising how can I be so wild ... i never had such thoughts and excitement in my life..I was wondering.....

Next night we decided to have our first intercourse. We had a long and nice foreplay.I was very wet down and he also had erection but with tight foreskin. He came from top and tried to inserted his cock inside me. My cunt was very very tight at that time plus his tight foreskin was spoiling the game. He could not enter in to me. I was little disappointed. Next two days we tried the same but could not succeed. Problem was with his tight foreskin and he used to lose his erection due to frustration. Now I also started getting frustrated. Next night finally he somehow entered into my wet slippery yet virgin cunt. It was painful but pleasant experience.He just managed to fuck me.

We came back from our honeymoon started out married life thereafter. We were enjoying each other and having frequent intercourses whenever we get time. I was opening up slowly due to his penetration . i was getting mastry over blow job. But somehow i was unsatisfied with his tight foreskin as i was unable to see my lollipop's redhead.

(To be continued.....)

Bound4life, slave_m, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  2. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    Had a similar problem myself years back! Was ok when using condoms but without, unless the Lady was very wet it could be problematic! After I married Mrs Chaste she got me an appointment to see our doctor who explained that this was not unusual! I had a hospital appointment a little later and part of the skin that attaches the foreskin was "snipped" away! Once healed all was good! I'm still "intact" and have to make sure my foreskin and everything is kept extremely clean and dry especially as I am locked in Chastity 24/7. It sounds as if you and your husband are learning together and enjoying the process very much so good to hear! Coming from a background where sex before marriage is not the norm is not necessarily a problem either. I think young people or even older people may feel a lot of pressure in the "liberated" world! Have fun and enjoy the wonderful institution (in my opinion) of marriage!

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  3. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you two are in for a lot of fun and good times. It’s also good to see that you are open to things and can have fun with your husband!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice