My Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by sub pad, Jun 10, 2016.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. sub pad

sub pad Member

Australia Perth
    Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    Hi all,

This is my limited experience and journey into chastity, It is 60 days today since I have been locked up.
    For me it all started as a bit of fun and a way to show My Mistress how much I love and adore her.
    My Mistress worked away a 2&1 roster 2 weeks away and home for 1 week.
    I can't remember where I came across chastity originally but it intrigued me so I did a little research and I thought I'd like to try that.

So I got permission to buy a device the Holy Trainer 2.
    When it finally came I was delighted just as I was getting ready to try it on I got an erection.
    Obviously I had to calm things down when I finally got it on I new this was for me.
    I was blown away how it felt not been able to get a full blown erection and the pulling on the sack wow.

Mistress was home a few days later and I was able to explain what it was like not been able to orgasum how horney it made me for her.
    It felt like is was my gift to her while she was away. The key was sealed and put up when Mistress would leave for work.
    I just fell in love with it, I wrote down each day how I was feeling and what it was like thinking about Mistress and not been able to get fully erect and cum.
    I can't tell you how proud and happy I was to achieve 2 wks.

I remember Mistress coming home after my 2wk stint and taking my cage off. We made amazing love it reminded me off the first time we made love so special.
    At the time I would never wear it while Mistress was at home.
    Things got busy at home and Mistress got sick so that put an end to chastity at the time and we moved house around that time.

I started to really miss it and Mistress Claire gave me permission to go back into chastity while she was away at work. I had read chastity can help make you feel more submissive and more attentive to your Dominant and I was skeptical at first but I soon changed my mind on that.
    I was getting butterflies in my stomach email everytime I thought of Mistress.
    Coming near the end of the 2 wks I would always be on a high my emotions everything felt so beautiful.
    When I would have an orgasum it would be unbelievable but then everything would drop to what you might call a normal level.
    Your hormones do change and your attitude also changes.

Mistress moved home and for what ever reason chastity just gradually stopped even the D/s side of things slowed down. I think I made an unconscious decision to try and be vanilla be like everyone else so to speak.
    It was me who put this on my partner to be my Dominant and I was feeling a bit guilty at the time.
    Maybe she was just pandering to me all sorts of rubbish was going through my mind.

I started feeling down and not been myself. Mistress noticed obviously but left it for me to work through it till I finally came and spoke things through. Mistress explained she was happy now been my Dominant and she would not want to go back to a vanilla relationship.
    This made me feel so happy and proud. I went back into chastity just short lock ups basically as Mistress wanted her cock it would come out.

Mistress then had medical issues and it became sore if we had to much intercourse.
    Mistress out of the blue said she would be OK if I took on a girl for casual sex.
    As you would expect I refused the offer I even offered to be castrated. Mistress refused and said she could never do that to me. I was received but I would have done it.
    I asked to be put into permanent chastity and so it began.

After the first month things changed for me I was getting less erections and yet I was always horney for Mistress seeing her naked or in her lingerie drove me wild never mind watching her walk with her beautiful ass.
    Even when I would bring Mistress to her oral orgasums I to started having emotional psychological orgasums and they are so much more beautiful than the physical ones to me.
    This helped Mistress feel alot happier about having me denied physical release when she understood how I was feeling inside.

It lasted 3 months the best sexual 3 months of my life.
    One night Mistress wanted her cock so I was released and the truth I ejaculated as soon as I entered Mistress.
    I did stay hard enough to satisfy Mistress. The humiliation I felt was also beautiful and that was the truth.
    Been a complete submissive it showed me I was no longer a real man alpha male.
    I hated cuming I hated losing the level of submisiveness that had built up in me it's very hard to explain.

Mistress got a bit sore afterwards as well for the first time in 3 months as well.
    So I again asked Mistress to permanently but me in chastity for good this time and thankfully she has agreed.
    I also told Mistress in the future if she wants penitration that we should line up Bulls for her.
    I wish to be her cuckold. Mistress is not interested but the option is very much there for her and that's the important part. I won't lie it turns me on the thought of me sucking on another man to get him hard so he could then satisfy Mistress.

I have started to ask Mistress when I'm orally satisfying her to call me pathetic and a sissy how I am completely useless it just drives me wild.
    But recently something happened out of the bedroom where she called me a suck and then a sissy suck.
    I was a bit shocked but I told Mistress how turned on I got afterwards and genuinely thanked her for becoming the most beautiful Dominant to me.

Thanks for reading my chastity journey so far.

coldsoak likes this.
  2. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    you are becoming a well adjusted sissy , congratulations !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice