My Chastity Cage Collection and the Key Pod!

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by chastitylovers, Aug 29, 2023.

1. chastitylovers

Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    I'm an avid collector of chastity cages, and let me tell you, I've got quite the collection—over 20 different ones and counting! Recently, I stumbled upon this fascinating website ( MChastity ), and after purchasing a couple of cages, they surprised me with an App Key Pod. it seems there's a minimum order requirement of $100 to get this nifty gadget, and you need to use a discount code: MCKEYPOD (obtained through a website wheel of fortune). I'm not sure if this code can be shared and used by others, but hey, it's definitely worth a shot!

This website's prices are a bit on the higher side. I couldn't care less about that. As long as the quality is top-notch, the price becomes secondary. And let me tell you, the cherry on top is definitely getting that Key Pod. It's the little things that make a collector's heart skip a beat!

Oh, and here's a tidbit: it seems like these products are all made in China. They're actually pretty impressive!

f1.jpg f2.jpg

Finally, attach the URL: https://mchastity.com/

CS2 likes this.
  2. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    11:11 PM
    So how does the keypod function?

3. chastitylovers

Local Time:
    You can put the key inside, and it can be locked/unlocked remotely, through the mobile phone APP

littleguy3 likes this.
  4. chastitylovers

Local Time:
  5. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:11 AM
    I have a keypod, the app can be a bit buggy but its usually fine, its great for allowing remote unlocking of the key, timed games etc, KH can even set polls for other users of the app to decide how long you should be locked. You can usually get them for about £20-£25 on Aliexpress

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice