My Birdlocked arrived

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by Schmunzie, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    Purchased on eBay - so I'm trying not to think about it having been used before...

Response - mixed. Detailed review follows.

What a struggle to get into the thing! Eventually put a make-up mirror on the floor so I could see what I was doing and tied my nuts in some nice red rope to stop them escaping into my body. After that it was relatively easy.

I was disappointed in the nasty, sharp-cornered little padlock so I ventured into the loft to find better ones - bought for the purpose long ago. Got the Crimbo decorations put away at the same time. Perhaps the new padlock was very slightly thicker but for whatever reason, the rivet snapped about three hours later before I'd really become used to it and well before I was ready to hand over the keys :-(

Several things about wearing it surprised me.

The first was the comfort. My previous experiences have been agonising and would have been impossible to live with for even an hour or two.

The second was the feeling of nothing touching my penis. I was expecting to feel closely held (and thereby be constantly reminded of being in bondage) but actually the opposite was true: normally you can feel your clothes against your body - my cock felt lonely and chilly! I think this was a slight disappointment - I wanted that constant reminder.

The third was how little feeling was transmitted through the thick material. Having read about someone being able to masturbate through it, I was pleasantly surprised to feel almost nothing. I guess I probably could masturbate through it things got desperate enough - but I can't imagine it being much fun.

An email to Birdlocked brought an immediate response and offer to send me replacement rivets, which I thought was very good of them considering I did not buy it from them. Pity that it needs replacing, though. I have found a small roofing bolt which is the perfect size - and could probably be drilled to take the padlock. Other options I am considering: drilling through a cable tie and using that to replace the entire fixing assembly. i.e. tighten the cable tie around the Birdlocked and put the padlock through the end. Or just padlock through the holes where the rivet would go.

I am not at all sure if any of this will get to be played with in practice, sadly. As I was concerned she might, my potential keyholder was a little freaked by it. We had discussed it beforehand and she'd indicated was was willing to play, albeit reluctantly, but the reality did not appeal to her at all. We have played teasing and orgasm denial games in the past and she loves it - and is distressingly good at it - but this seems to be a step too far for her.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you for such a great review. I'm going to move this to the reviews area so people can find it easier.

3. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    A couple more thoughts to add... relevant if you're not circumcised.

I found the Birdlocked tended to keep my foreskin further back than it normally sits (my glans is usually showing slightly). This contributed to the naked, lonely feeling. Again, this was the opposite of my expectation of feeling held.

Also, next time, if there is a next time, I will trim my hairs well back. I won't shave as I don't like the look of that and I've read a review in which the reviewer was driven insane by inaccessible stubble. Argh. However, I found my hairs were getting caught in my foreskin and I was unable to release them without a good deal of poking about. I should have realised pubes were going to be a problem right from the beginning. Putting it on caused some of them to be "from their daddy's crotch untimely ripp'd".

4. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    i loved mine. The only problem i had with it is i have really small balls and they would slip back through the space between the cage and the ring and back through the ring. i tried to modify it by making the strap shorter and the ring smaller. On my 3k i only use a one eighth inch spacer and with the flexibility of the birdlock you cant keep the space this size. These efforts proved fruitless in stopping this. i also fashioned a pin out of an old pin from me cb3k as the orginal ones kept breaking. i also replaced the cheesy plastic strap with a wire tie as the plastic ones keep stretching. i really wish it would have worked because it is so much more comfortable than the 3k.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice