Multiple Cages and Purpose

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Perverspepere, Sep 7, 2021.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    Hello all

How often are you changing/asked to change cage to wear? Do you wear the same cage all the time or do you have "speciality" cages reserved for specific occasions?

For example, I may end up with a cage for nights and weekends (CK Stub, which makes peeing a mess) and another for work (CK Standard, easy to pee with precision at least seated).

I am also looking at a "playcage" allowing urethral insertion, spikes etc.)

How about you?
    P.

attistoC likes this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I have multiple cages but mainly use one. I've gotten a lot because i was seeking a better fit. But perhaps i could use one to wear temporarily if i wanted to do a better cleaning job on my regular model. I do know others here who change from a day to night model for sleeping.

de_smokey and sissy veronique like this.
  3. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I have 2 cages one blue one red. Mistress determines which one I'm to wear. Mistress property is currently locked in it's pretty blue cage and has been for a very long time. Mistress favorite 2 colors are blue and red. So Mistress property will always be caged immediately on one of those colors. For as long as Mistress wishes.

attistoC and Perverspepere like this.
  4. Perverspepere

Montreal
    Local Time:
    Yeah, color is indeed important for my KH too. She wouldn't go for clear material for instance.

attistoC likes this.
  5. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    My wife's favorite color for her cage is stainless steel. I only wear the one cage.

6. Perverspepere

Montreal
    Local Time:
    I can totally relate to that. Eventually if all goes well I will have a custom SS cage designed for me but I still have tweaks to do with th CK system.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  7. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Most of the time: Stainless. It's a no-brainer. I have just recently downsized (to eliminate the space at the end). Getting close to knowing what I'll need in a custom.

For certain activities, and sometimes for TSA (flying): Birdlocked. Unfortunately, a bit tight on the ring (I'm a grower, so I need a shorter tube and I prefer a bit wider, but I need at least a 50mm ring and preferably 55mm).

8. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    I have gone through a lot of cages to get to my current Kink3d cobra cage. I will only use the steel one occasionally when I feel the need to self lock, this is very rare. The Cobra cage is the first and only cage Goddess bought for me and that makes it very meaningful to me

attistoC likes this.
  9. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    For 99% of the time, I wear my Happygo metal cage. For those special times when my wife has something devious planned, she will place me into a BON4M-Micro for additional smugness.

attistoC likes this.
  10. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I mean... I guess I could see having multiple "cages" as long as they all fit on the same ring? As long as it is the keyholder's request, and the wearer is ok with it. I could see having a bigger one for teasing I guess? Not really sure why you would need too many different "tubes" lol.

attistoC likes this.
  11. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    I have a Locker 2 with the special tube and a Steelheart fitting on the same base ring. The Steelheart is the favorite for using the Strapon.

12. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Like many others, I went through a few devices until I found the perfect fit. I have that now (Ti Looker 1) and wear no other cage. I thought about getting a duplicate in a color powder coating, but my wife quickly ended that discussion with her preference for the metal look.

My Jailbird, which served me well until recently will probably find a new home with a CM user when I get around to posting it for sale.

attistoC likes this.
  13. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    I have a few cheap cages while we first were playing with chastity. Then got the MCN Adaptus, and it’s so comfortable, and my Wife loves I can just start to chub up in it and she can tease me through the bars.
    We do have a couple Chinese cages, one really short cage and another with removable spikes that she threatens me with, but haven’t had to wear again yet

14. Perverspepere

Montreal
    Local Time:
    Short tube prevents noticeable erection and is more strict, although so far day-to-day wear is surprisingly comfortable. Drawback in my experience is peeing, which is perfectly acceptable at home. My KH likes longer tube for play, she has fun looking at the flesh in the tube reacting to her torments, but for a grower the pressure from within at the tip of the cage tends to allow the ring to slip and balls to escape through the gap (yes I know there are solutions and I'm working on this!). We are now considering a mid-size tube (some compromise) for daily wear that could make peeing easier at work for instance.

So yeah I can imagine having 3 tubes, even cages in different materials for other purposes but I wonder if this practice is common or not.

Thank you all for comments so far I do appreciate

attistoC likes this.
  15. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    I have a few. Much like some others, it's a byproduct of finding one I like. I tried a few over the years.

I wear a stainless one and have 2 of them that I switch back and forth after releases. I just keep the spare sanitized and ready to go. But the others I have can still be fun.

attistoC likes this.
  16. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    I have several cages, but that was just trying out new styles and then not fitting! The only other cage we ordered for play was a blackjack caged it had the electrode pads inside so you can connect it to a tens unit. Great for play, but far to flimsy for long term wear.

17. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    i have several, plastic, metal, leather and get told to change them regularly

Perverspepere likes this.
  18. Coffeeandcaged

Coffeeandcaged Active member

Local Time:
    We have the cobra style Chasity cages in black, white and red, all in size small. Then a white Micro for after I'm allowed to cum.

19. Rpf

Rpf Matrix score 10,8

Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    I tried many cages, starting with cb6000, which I still wear. I went through a couple of Chinese cages that didn’t fit, but have one that I wear for day to day, and a slightly longer ne I wear on weekends for urethral play (kh demands I wear it at least two days a week). I also have a ck, but find that to be a urination nightmare. I have tried the cobra and other printed plastic ones, but I find that except for the ck, the printed ones wear quickly at the lock area, and become useless as the ring gap becomes to big and allows escapees, lol.

tldr: wear one metal one on weekdays, another one on weekends, and a ck/cb6000 for variety when told.

20. Gonzo

Gonzo Active member

Holland
    Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    I have multiple cheap stainles and plastic cages and one custom cage. Currently i wear a cheap one with 45mm ring in the morning til i get home and then switch to the custom one with 40mm ring. In the morning the 40mm is to small and gives me burning irritation. In the evening the 40mm is almost to big. Eventually the goal is to weer the custom one always and not have to switch. My skin is getting used to the ring and in the weekends when i get up a bit later i can wear the 40mm straight away without irritation. I hope that in a couple of months i can wear the 40mm day and night and stop the switching. One of the cheap plastic cages is colored and shaped like a dolphin for some shower fun with my wife/keyholder.

21. NBChastity

NBChastity Active member

New Brunswick, Canada
    Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    I have 3 devices.

1. Mature Metal Jailbird
    Used for days where I need to air my skin, or days where I am not very sensitive. I like it because I can stay very clean. It is nice for the beach because its easy to get the sand off of.

2. Holy Trainer
    Used for traveling along with a plastic barrel lock. Not very often I use this device now since COVID, but I'm sure it will get some use soon. Closed style device is good for my sensitivity.

3. Steelworxx Steelheart
    My daily device. Prevents stimulation and rubbing by me and underwear, etc. I have a very sensitive glans after a few days and sometimes the Jailbird is uncomfortable because of that.

Perverspepere likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice