Most frustrating moment?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by razzamattaz, Dec 7, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. razzamattaz

razzamattaz Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    Hi,

I was just wondering what peoples most frustrating moment in chastity is?

For me it's that I have to give my KH 10 orgasms before I get out...

It may not seem too bad but it has to be ME giving the orgasm so if I'm rubbing her with a vibrator it doesn't count as the vibe did all the work.

2. SUTTONSEEDS

SUTTONSEEDS Member

Local Time:
    Well my keyholder told me when my next release would be a week ago, and im meant to be having some form of attention to night, so ive kind of known not to get my hopes up until tonight, but these last few hours have been quite frustrating.

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    they are all frustrating from the moment that my wife turns the key in the locks until she unlocks me whenever she decides.:scared0016:

4. fl.hatter

fl.hatter Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:57 AM
    My most frustrating moment was when the cage I was using split in half a day after receiving it (I was having so much fun to...). Maybe not too frustrating, but I was not too happy about it.

5. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    lying in bed next to Mistress night after night after pleasuring Her...but no cum for me.

6. hersforever

hersforever Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    The most (fun) frustration I get is when I'm denied, and hot and horny and just want to pleasure her so I have some outlet and she denies me access to pleasuring her too... which means I just hve to stew in my sexual frustration.

The worst of the other frustration is when we make plans to play (like planning to shower together or she tells me while I'm out that we're going to play that night) and the plans fall through due to kids or sickness or just getting busy and forgetting.

7. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    wow, i can really relate to that, hersforever...kids coming home unexpectedly, too drunk, falling asleep, Her period...

8. kara

kara Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    From a dommes side I think the most frustrating thing I have put a slave through was when I promised him for close to two months that he would be allowed to cum on his birthday - all the while ruthlessly teasing him only to change my mind on the day and make him perform house chores instead...

haha I can be such a bitch, I love it.

9. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Awwww, that's so sweet! I love you too!

I think you're getting pretty frustrated on a daily basis right now, but yes, that probably was your most frustrating moment SO FAR! *evil grin*

10. smartbottom

smartbottom Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:57 AM
    Sleeping spoon position with my wife every night, especially after I have orally brought her to climax and she wants to cuddle against me. I happen to think my wife has teh most gorgous bottom in the world and at 62 that says something.

11. slv4u4play

slv4u4play Junior Member

Local Time:
    my most frustrating moment was when Mistress had locked me uo in my curve and kept me in chastity for 3 months. She would ony alow me out for regular cleanings and for Her to tease and deny me for hours at a time only to be locked up again. Finally on my day of release when She had been promising me that i would be allowed to finally fuck Her, she tied me to the bed, removed the curve and then proceeded to place my now raging hard cock in 4 latex cock sheaths and then slid Herself down on my now hard and swollen cock. Mistress fucked me until she came so many times i lost count. When She was finally exhausted She got off of me and removed the sheaths and proceeded to tease me for hours and then finally locked me up again. Her final words to me were "Thanks for the great fuck baby, was it as good for you as it was for Me?" i thought i was going to die. Luckily for me Mistress took mercy on me the next day and released me and allowed me to have incredible sex with Her all day long.

12. smartbottom

smartbottom Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:57 AM
    I can't imagine n being free for a whole day, I haven't been that way for almost 20, years now. God that sounds great.

13. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    For me,one of the most humiliating part of chastity for me came early last november.

I was somewhat new to chastity and I had spent the night at Mistress (sleeping in the spare bed room when I do).

I get relief once about every two weeks if I act up to her expectation and that weekend was one where I knew I would not get any relief.I had not slept very well because of the new belt and Mistress had told me to bring breakfast in bed for her and her boyfriend for 9 am.

As I knocked at her bedroom door and was told to enter,in my maid uniform and breakfast tray in hand, it was very easy to see that a few minutes ago,they just had made love.

Just seeing them in the post loving "glow" and feeling my own sex locked up while serving them breakfast,it finally came to me that I was now the official maid of the family and wow,was that humiliating,like running into a brick wall...

bye for now
    xxxxxxx

catherine

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice