Local Time:
7:30 AM
Birthday:
Aug 14, 1943 (Age: 80)

smartbottom

Junior Member, 80

smartbottom was last seen:
Jul 22, 2011
    1. There are no messages on smartbottom's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 14, 1943 (Age: 80)
    Chastity devices:
    CB3000 with KSD extra security
    Old Access Denied full belt which was the first belt I had to wear
    Chastity resume:
    12/31/2009
    Older now and wiser. Cheated once when I was 46 and have been under lock and key ever since. My wife is a wonderful person and what I did is unforgivable. We agreed when we got married that she could use corporal punishment when she felt I had done something wrong so her giving me another chance, with the agreement that I wold be locked up 24/7 unless she wanted me, was not too big a change I assumed. Over the years I have become dedicated to her and will do anything to please her and she has continued to direct our relationship. Yes, I am still subject to corporal punishment.<br />
    <br />
    For most of my period of being in chastity I have been allowed full penetrative sex with her just often enough (2-4 times a year) for me to realize fully what I had done and how much I have lost by my actions. I do not like being locked in chastity but it is better than the alternative of losing her. My first lockup period, after my first belt was locked on, was 14 months of NOTHING.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice