More power exchange

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by valesk25, Feb 28, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. valesk25

valesk25 Active member

Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    So, got a text yesterday morning from Mistress requesting that I visit her.

It had been 3 weeks since my last visit and she seemed especially keen to subject me to ritual humiliation and strict bondage,whilst being able to provide her with some lip service (in her incredibly tight spandex leggings).

You might recall from other posts that in order to keep me on a straight line and follow her orders, Mistress has a "nice" (depending on your viewpoint) insurance policy over me by virtue of some er, hum, non flattering piccys of me - suffice to say I'm not into arguing and Mistress can be very persuasive into giving me my options - her way or else.

After arriving I paid suitable homage to Mistress, she then set about putting me in very tight restraint and a blindfold.She then proceeded to have some heavy CBT and nipple play - who was I to argue.

Knowing that I had bought a new cb6000s, Mistress was keen to see me fitted into the new device.

Well, it went on a treat and Mistress locked it on with her combi padlock - more teasing went on. I thought this is great and even the thought of relief entered my little brain.- how foolish I was. Towards the end of our long session, Mistress advised that the new device looked soooo fetching she couldn't possibly take it off and that I was to go home with the device on - she also took a couple of photos purely for insurance purposes and told me to await her text so I could unlock the device..well, 24 hours on I'm still waiting for her to text me.I'm not able to whinge or call her, as that will only annoy her further and lead to more punishment for me - I'm hoping that she reads this and will text me shortly.... The frustration is terrible equally she has me by the balls (in more ways than one).

I'm her sub, whether in her presence or not , this is now a real power exchange with more power flowing to her than I or she expected.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice