Milking didn't work

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Nicoftime, Sep 14, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:51 PM
    Was rewarded with a milking last night, she tried but nothing came out. Was totally turned on, it's been over a week since I've cum, not sure why I didn't just pour out.

She was back there on Saturday and it was about to work so well that I was afraid I might cum and told her I had to stop. Now not s drop. It wasn't her, when she went to wash up I did a lil prodding and couldn't find the sweet spot either.

Was looking forward to some relief but guess even that is a question mark, wish I knew what the problem was, feel i disappointed her.

joe01 likes this.
  2. lori nr#9

lori nr#9 Member

carpenter/mason
    Netherland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    the first time my wife tried to milk me,the same story.... nothing came out.:(
    she didn't feel disappoinred but locked me back up.:) we try again next week she said. it took 6 weeks :(before something dripped out. the feeling was more like peeing.:eek: Most of the time i can't be milked. So now she gives me a GOOD ruined orgasm once in a while. That works everytime:confused:

3. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not unfamiliar with it, have done it myself a few times, just not sure what the problem is. She hit the right spot before, I certainly know how to find it, like it disappeared.

Next time I will ask her to take the cage off maybe.

lori nr#9 likes this.
  4. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    My Bride has tried milking me twice over the last several weeks since I have formally started in lock up, with no success. I too felt like I failed her by not providing her with what I know she already owns in there. However, we believe that I might not be the best candidate for milking at this time, especially because I have had a vasectomy. My body is already somewhat use to disposing of buildup on its own.. But, as I am held in lockup for longer and longer periods of time, milking may become more appropriate and necessary. I will be soon looking at two weeks without an orgasm and am receiving a very limited amount of edging, once every three or four days, with just a tiny bit of precum allowed, which I get to lick off her hand if I'm lucky. But, I now see that eager look in her eye to try for longer lockups with no edging or playtime. I believe her real and soon attainable goal is to allow me only one orgasm per month, and release only once a week for cleaning and shaving. Milking is most readily achieved with longer lockup times, and especially effective with plenty of teasing and denial for several weeks first. I get limited teasing and plenty of denial. ( Briefly Unlocked with limited to no play or touch ) Once I am locked for 30 days or more with one orgasm or less in that time frame or greater, maybe then I will enjoy what does feel like taking a good pee, and have that special kind of release she will have full control of. It takes time.

Mercedes47 and joe01 like this.
  5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    8:51 PM
    It's just practice and not panic that will do the trick. Just calm down give it time and you will sort it. It's worth waiting for .

Xx Wendy

sissyjamieanne and Gabriellia like this.
  6. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't. I wouldn't worry about it, I have been so excited thinking about some play I know will be happening that I can psych myself up so much that it takes away from it. I prefer not to know what she has on her agenda, the mind can play dirty tricks!

7. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    We have never had success in milking using prostate massagers, vibrators, etc, but have learned that Mistress can use her gloved finger and find my prostate quite readily and then usually gets my juices flowing in only a few minutes. I feel that the added humiliation and degradation of having Her control me so easily with just Her finger - adds to the excitement for me. She usually does this just before She goes out of town on business since She doesn't like to leave me caged at home in her absence. The milking makes me pretty docile for a couple of days, it seems.

danijean001 and joe01 like this.
  8. bitstripped

bitstripped Long term member

Local Time:
    12:51 PM
    The key for me was learning to relax the muscles and embrace the "having to pee" feeling. Since we are so programmed to hold our pee until we are near a toilet, I had to practice for a long time with diapers. An aneros or electric plug inserted, cb6000s locked on, and a thick Abena M4 diaper taped on I was able to get myself to relax and go into a constant "having to pee" mode. This is why some say you need to practice standing over a toilet.

9. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Again, I am not unfamiliar with the act, and have done it, know how, know the feeling, etc. For some reason the spot just didn't click, no feeling like I had to pee, no nothing. Anyway just thought it was weird, here one day gone the next.

10. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    Get an anal hook, an anatomy chart and vaseline. Find it (prostate) and mash it lightly from every direction and then right onto your prostate. Ejaculate will be expressed. I promise!
    Ss

11. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow, I thought I was fairly clear...I know where my prostrate is, how to touch it, etc. My issue isn't lack of knowledge, experience, or effort. I just thought it odd that something that I know can and has worked, didn't. I am sure it will be sensitive again, maybe it was bruised during the last play session.

12. M136532

M136532 Active member

Local Time:
    8:51 PM
    When im milked it only works after of around 2 weeks lock up. Before that it looks like urine is coming out, after ive build up some stores over a period of time its thick and lumpy.

I know im full when I sit down for a long period and feel pressure in my prostate, thats when you know you need it, your so full you cant fail to miss the spot!!

joe01 and Jblocked like this.
  13. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks, might just need to give it a break and more time. Hopefully will get a release before then, but she did say we will try later. No real reason to milk me if I cum before that so who knows.

14. Astarte

Astarte Active member

natural sciences
    Germany
    Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    It isn't that much about time (1 week should be more than enough for the average guy;2-4 days are enough for us to make it worthwhile - if it's about the amount of the fluid), but rather about your state of mind. You have to be relaxed to reach the needed state of arousal (this also affects how easy you can feel your prostate)and most importantly you'll have to relax all involved muscles if there are some drops to come and especially if it shall really pour out.
    You can compare it with watering the flowers in your garden: You open the tap, but nothing comes out of your garden hose unless you open the lever at it's end.
    And in the beginning this was by way the hardest part for us: my boyfriend learning to let go and relax - both mentally and physically. Now it's an automatism and he already starts showing his first drops short after beginning our little ritual - before i even touch him... ;)

sissyjamieanne and joe01 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice