Meeting of Minds

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Scorpio420, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Scorpio420

Scorpio420 New member

Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    in the fetish world people hold munches or meetings in a vanilla setting to allow like mineded people to get together.

How about a chastity munch for all involved and interested in chastity. Be a great opportunity to meet up, share and discuss experiences and meet some like minded people. Being members of this forum we all have something in common

A quite London pub has been suggested on a Saturday afternoon. With a first possible date first Saturday of March next year

Is there much interest in this ?

2. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    An interesting concept and a 450+ mile trip but considerably further for some on here :)

LadyS likes this.
  3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    6:43 PM
    Go to Fetlife.com, it is free, and in the chastity forums you will see announcements for Chastity Brunches. I have been into all of the fetishes on Fetlife for 47 years and never saw a need to join any group or meet with others. In fact, I only went to my first sex site 4 years ago because I was no longer active in BDSM and Poly.

If you can sift through the many posters who are living their sex lives online, you can find some genuine chastity players.

4. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    it's a good idea. And one did take place through here in the early days in the us.

5. Scorpio420

Scorpio420 New member

Local Time:
    I was on Fetlife but find its full of wannabe idiots that conduct thier entire lives from behind the security of a computer screen. No longer a member there

6. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    I have attended a couple of munches in my local area that were listed on fetlife. There, I found lots of kinky folks and even a couple of women who were very interested in chastity, as in mine! They think of chastity as just another fetish. Have my doubts about the success of a chastity munch since most of us have a KH and it's a 1 to 1 thing for most of us.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice