Measurements for custom Rigid Chasity model 5 (PA) - advice needed

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by MrDoubleyou, Aug 27, 2018.

1. MrDoubleyou

MrDoubleyou Active member

Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    I need some help guys. In the past, I had several cages and eventually, I decided to buy a custom-made London Tower from Red Chili Chastity. I did take my measurements quite seriously and ordered a 7 cm (total length) device to get my flaccid length fully covered.

However, sometimes it did not fully cover me. So I knew already that this cage was still too big.

A couple of weeks ago I decided to get a PA. Currently, it is still healing but as the waitlist from my next supplier (Rigid Chastity) is around three months I could place the order already.

What I (and my girlfriend) did this time is to do a lot of random measurements. She did a lot of them totally unexpected. It turns out that when I am lying on my back or sitting, it can get as small as 4 cm.

Would this be the total length that my new to order cage? Especially knowing that I do not want to have too much stress on my PA piercing? It seems so much of a difference compared to the 6-7 cm I usually measure when standing for example. Or should I forget that and just go for the smallest as possible?

By the way, recommendations about the gauge are also welcome. Rigid Chastity adviced at least 6mm, but my girlfriend doesn't like to big jewelry. So due to the fact that my device is probably a bit lighter than usual because of the short length, I am thinking about ordering a 4mm and a 5mm in advance.

I was already pierced on 4mm, but I had to change my jewelry in the first week. My piercer decided to go a bit smaller as it was a little bit painful to get a 4mm back in. So when the cage arrives I will be back in a 4mm and probably go for a 5mm at the moment that it is possible (after a couple of more months of course).

Any advice would be super helpful as I am not sure what to do right now!

2. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Rigid chastity suggest you order your cage shorter than your flaccid length, but wider too.

The PA will be fine at 4mm to 5mm

I can happily cope in a 85mm device. When I say 85mm that’s from the back of the ring to tip of the cage.

My halfshell is 75mm from back of ring to front of cage. This is tight but not a problem and all. It’s better to be shorter than too long

Couple4517 likes this.
  3. Tall Chaste Guy

Tall Chaste Guy Active member

London
    Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    My advice would be to not rush. Piercings take a while to heal and you'll have a better idea of what works for you once you've been through a couple of healing/stretching cycles.

Also - consider getting a Rigid Chastity cage with both their normal PA attachment and a ring anchor one, as you could go into the ring anchor one with a still-healing piercing. I'd only suggest you use their standard attachment once you're completely healed.

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    I will give you my two cents of advice.

I did all the measurements, am no stranger to measuring for devices or my dimensions. I ordered it, it arrived, it felt like it fit like a dream, and after a week the tip of my penis started getting sore. I took it off and it was inflamed. Turns out you are a lot smaller for a lot longer than you think. My piercing was being pulled on.

I ordered a smaller cage from them, and it fits perfectly. So when ordering I suggest ordering it like you were as big as you are if you were in ice water, while sitting. It can’t pull on your piercing or it will be bad. So order small and wide, and I would also suggest in the comments section, you ask for a wider gap than standard...you don’t really need a small gap cause your piercing makes it secure, gap just needs to be large enough to not let your balls through.

I would get the 4-2 gauge, I originally got the six but was ready for the 4 by the time the second one arrived.

5. MrDoubleyou

Local Time:
    Thanks for all the advice. I am about to order the cage.

I came up with just one final concern. I quitted with smoking (good) and also sporting (not so good) about one and a half year ago.

Since then I grew in weight, and right now I have to lose at least 10 kilograms to get into shape again. It is one of my top priorities right now.

Would you guys take a little bit margin in consideration while ordering a new cage? Let's say, 0.5 or 1 centimetres in extra length?

My girlfriend thinks that I should wait with ordering. But since I do not have another PA supporting device that would mean that I have to wait around three to six months for ordering. Knowing the delivery times or Rigid, it would take a total six to nine months before I can get back into chastity. Which is a bit frustrating of course..

6. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I wouldn’t know why your weight would have anything to do with your cage size.

7. MrDoubleyou

Local Time:
    I am also not 100% sure about that. But I can imagine that reducing abdominal fat could change the measurements. You think that wouldn't be a big of a deal in this case?

8. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It might if it was a crazy amount of weight, so much that your gut would get that low, if that happens I would measure whatever you are now and if you lose weight, treat yourself to a new device:D

Titanstar likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice