MCN Contender Review -10/10

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by Justanotherchris, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Justanotherchris

Justanotherchris New member

Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    Male Chastity Now - Contender

Heads up this is something I also posted on FetLife. That said, I feel as many people as possible really ought to know what a great product and service Mark offers at MCN so I wanted to post it here as well.

If you don't have time to read the full review, I'll keep it simple. Buy now! You won't regret it. My wife and I have spent thousands on several devices over the span of the last ten years or so and this is by far and away the BEST device, and buying experience as a whole, we've ever had.

Craftsmanship - 10/10
    Build Time - 10/10
    Customer Service - 100/10
    Value - 10/10

Now if you do have time, here are a few thoughts flying around my head after a few months wearing my new Contender by Male Chastity Now.

I have had the Contender with the PA hook in 8GA for a couple months now. I've been wearing it every day and after nearly ten years and thousands of dollars spent finding the perfect device, I've found it! People I've had the CB-XXXX plastic models, I've had name brand silicone models, I've had synthetic blends like the holy trainer, I've bought and used other custom devices from brands like Mature Metal (good, but not even in the same ball park as Marks work) and I even went and spent a thousand bucks on one of those custom full belts from over seas. NONE of them offered everything my wife and I were looking for. Thing is, us guys come in all shapes and sizes (in my case, tiny would be a good descriptor.. that makes finding a secure device even harder!) and as it turns out, finding something that we can lock onto our most delicate bits that fits properly, doesn't get in the way of day to day life, and is truly secure (lets be honest if its not, why bother wearing it in the first place?) anyways, all of THAT is quite difficult! Frankly, all of my experience has led me to the conclusion that BECAUSE we're all made differently, a one size fits all or even a few sizes fit all "off the shelf" solution simply isn't reasonable or effective for the vast majority of men out there looking for a chastity device.

Then you get into the realm of custom work.. Well, now you're talking about hand made products which means relying on the craftsmanship of the creator. And when you're starting to think about coughing up the dough for pretty much ANY custom made device on the market, you REALLY want to be sure you're getting the best of the best. All men are made equal. That doesn't mean they all have the same level of ability, experience, and skill when in comes to crafting an object in a medium like metal.
    Like I said, I've bought and extensively tested products made from other custom manufacturers. Mark is simply in a league of his own. His craftsmanship is second to none. The only thing better than the attention to detail with which he creates his products is his customer service. To put it plainly, his customer service is the best I've encountered anywhere, ever. If there were ever to be a master class in how to handle the customer service side of your business, the entire course would be modeled on his implementation of the concept. Every time I emailed him, from before I ever made my purchase, to months after, he responded within 24 hours and was always eager to do anything needed to make sure I was happy with my device. On top of that, his turn around time was mind boggling. The time I placed my order to the time I had it on my front door-step was just four days! I've waited MONTHS for other device and not been even a fraction as happy with the end product as I am with the masterpiece Mark created for the wife and I. For the first time EVER we have a device that offers everything we've ever hoped for out of a chastity device. And because its made of a high quality surgical grade stainless steel, and his welds are outstanding, we should literally never have to buy another device ever again!

While I truly believe that I should have no need to purchase a chastity device again, if I ever DO find myself in need of one, I will give my money to nobody else.

Mark if you're reading this, it was truly a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for your outstanding craftsmanship and your impeccable customer service.

To anybody considering one of his devices, please feel free to hit me up with any questions you might have. I will sing praises to the value that Male Chastity Now offers for years to come. If I can save people their hard earned money by saving them from having to buy other devices that they wind up unhappy with before arriving at Marks shop, I'm happy to do it!

Littlejt1, Rkve1, corsac and 3 others like this.
  2. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    Yep, I agree, great product, good price, super fast responsiveness and delivery.

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    I agree with both of you. I wholeheartedly recommend Mark’s work at MaleChastityNow.com without hesitation.

Littlejt1 and surelyprematurely like this.
  4. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    2:44 AM
    Nice review... funny note your topic title says
    MCN Contender Review -10/10

I thought you were giving it a negative 10 because you hated it so much lol. My mistake!

surelyprematurely likes this.
  5. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Now THAT...was funny!!!

6. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    I concur. The Contender is a top notch device. I was locked nearly full-time in mine for over 2 1/2 years (only let out for medical exams that needed to look down there), with the longest stint with no unlocking for almost 6 months. It is possible to maintain good hygiene without unlocking.

Also, MCN customer service is excellent! Thanks to Mark, all-around, for a great product & customer service.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice