Making a major purchase

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MistressMusespet, Jan 4, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. MistressMusespet

MistressMusespet Long term member

Collared servant
    Grass Valley CA
    Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    A few years ago Ms Val and I went car shopping for me. the salesperson kept asking me questions about what I was interested in. Ms Val was getting upset because it was her decision to get me a new car. She finally told me to be quiet or she would send me to sit in the car and wait for her. She said this in front of the salesman. After she selected the car for me.we were at the desk . She started negotiating the deal. I spoke up. She immediately told me to just sit there and not speak unless she asked me a question. The salesman just smirked.
    When she agreed with the deal. She said
    "What do you have to say to me"? Thank you Ma'am. When we went to sign the paperwork. I again was told to just sit and not say a word. She said in front of the finance lady. I was very lucky that she was getting me a car and allowing me to be on the paperwork with her. I felt humiliated and started to say something. She just said to sign the paperwork and go wait outside in the car . That we will be having a conversation tonight about what being quiet means. The lady laughed as I walked out of her office.
    That night Ms Val washed my mouth out with soap. The made me stand in my corner with the bar of soap in my mouth for and hour. I learned my lesson about talking without her permission.

sissybblola, occorics and Burn_e like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    A valuable lesson learned.

3. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    My wife and I went shipping for a sports car. She wanted one and I wanted another. Well. she let me have my way, but she would not even ride in my sports car. In the end I had to buy her a new car, I think that's what she had in mind all the time.

4. MistressMusespet

Collared servant
    Grass Valley CA
    Local Time:
    The car she selected for me was a white VW Beetle with Daisy wheels. She then ordered eyelashes for the headlights. She put fake Daisy's in the vase. It was very humbling to drive in such a obviously feminine car. I always got a lot of looks in it. I was so proud of it. I kept it spotless . It was a great gift from my wife. We called her Daisy.

sissybblola likes this.
  5. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

It doesn't get any better than that!
    I love the soap, it takes it to a whole new level.

6. Giacomo

Giacomo Active member

Italy - Rome
    Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    What if you swallow the soap? It’s not chemical?

7. MistressMusespet

Collared servant
    Grass Valley CA
    Local Time:
    It's Castile soap. She scraped it against my teeth . So there were slivers of soap. I was made to swallow them. Then she took me over to my corner and put the bar if soap in my mouth and had me kneel and face the corner for an hour. When you have soap in your mouth. You naturally salivate. I had to swallow the soapy mixture.
    When I was done getting punished. I was sent to my bed for the night. She wouldn't allow me to rinse my mouth out. All night I tasted soap. This wasn't the first time I was punished by getting my mouth washed out.
    In the beginning of our marriage it happened a lot. I used to use bad language. And would get my mouth washed out until I stopped using foul words. Or if I spoke without permission. Ms Val says " a maid should be silent at all times."

BR_Saiph likes this.
  8. Giacomo

Giacomo Active member

Italy - Rome
    Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    Aaaaa i got it !!! so is not dangerous for the health...you know our relationship is more balanced. Of course she is the dominant one and I freely accepted to become her servant but we firmly clarify the red line before joining a flr. And luckily she is so wise to understand it and expects our relationship being in this way. I mean we are husband and wife and father and mother. I serve and recognise her as an absolute and superior Queen. I feel her female power and I’m totally devote to it. But if we have to decide something of important for the family in various subjects (money, decisions, purchases, daughter, work, etc) we sit down and discuss together about them. We share each other opinions and ideas and always try to find a compromise between us. No way she wants to impose only her ideas, no way she doesn’t listen to me, also because sometimes a right idea could come from me, or her, it depends. In Italy we have a proverb who says: “There is no deafness worse than that of a person who doesn't want to hear”. And I totally agree with it. I would not want to hear from her “shut up or be silence”. And no way she cuckolds me. I’ve always been saying if she cheats on me it’s over, I’m your slave but mostly I’m your man and she has to respect me. You can rule on me, beat me into submission, humiliate me, punish me etc but not cheat on me. I would not accept such a thing !!!

9. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That is beyond hot!

10. Wrangler

Wrangler Member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    #10 Wrangler, Jan 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    Knowing a thing or two about finance, that could ring multiple alarms about exploitation of vulnerables. You know what the score is, but they technically just see someone being bullied to sign a loan.

Edit: I just want to make sure that this is not seen as a negative comment on your relationship. I'm just advising how this may look to an outside party

11. MistressMusespet

Collared servant
    Grass Valley CA
    Local Time:
    I work as a finance director for a large European dealership . I was not being exploited. Or forced to sign the paperwork.

12. Wrangler

Wrangler Member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    I totally agree, just pointing out something that someone that does not know your situation may perceive.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice