Make love not war!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mandynjack, Mar 21, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    Inspired by recent events.
    I remain in awe at the power and energy displayed by both dominant and submissive, KH and cagee. If one could harness this phenomena, you could light a whole town. It's light that our lifestyle brings to each other. A coming together of minds and souls, a collision of emotions so strong it can blast a man to his knees and a woman to heights of confidence she never knew existed. AWESOME!
    Occasionally like all energies, a reaction occurs and negative elements emerge. Unharnessed power, conflict, rage, drama. But handled well, taking a knee for a while may be all that is needed to recover back to that glowing light we all gravitate to, that light that sparks our world, that light that helps us all to see a way to live our lives. I have spent time in war zones as I'm sure others here have. I saw hurt, pain, lack of compromise, a need to subjugate at the most negative level. And often, no way to recover, a lack of margins, a lack of respect. We don't have that, we have beauty, love, opportunity, compromise, respect and tolerance. When compromise is offered, it is most gracious to accept it and respect it. Let's use those things well, I know that my like feels better when I do.... does yours?
    Mandy - Who feels a little sad right now and would love her people to come together.

Breathe, Nicoftime, Manalba and 3 others like this.
  2. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    Brilliant!
    Love does it all, compromise follow suit.
    I'm completely at you side, come what may.

Panda2010 and Mandynjack like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice