maintenance spanking

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by sissybitch, Mar 26, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    12:35 AM
    Do any of you receive this, my mistress wants to give me this every two weeks. I have been spanked by her in the past and always end up begging her to stop but the more I beg the harder she has spanked saying it stops when she says so. she has had me in tears on more than one occasion doing this and the thought of having to submit to it every two weeks fills me with dread . I will submit to this as it is her wish but any advice on how to handle it better would be welcome

Mash2214, Stuckinsteel and manintyres like this.
  2. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    Talk to her about it.

If there's something you're really not into happening then you need to communicate that.

3. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    first thanks for the reply. I am o.k with it just the level of severity that has me worried. I know from previous spankings she has given me they can be severe although these wear given as punishment, so hopefully given as maintenance they will be less so. but as you suggest I will explain my concerns to her

CagedBySocks likes this.
  4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    I was paddled, caned and whipped regularly by my wife's girlfriend for 30 years. When I was younger I could take a lot and after many years she would beat my ass and back until I was bruised, welted and bleeding. I would get "spanked" every week just because she enjoyed doing it.

As I got older I could not take as much but if you look at my picture gallery you will see the result of my wife's weekly maintenance caning. As my wife took over our girlfriend's chores and equipment, she started to get into it and added some new impact toys. The problem was that I was in my sixties and could not take 100 lashes or whacks anymore. We did not play at it either. It was full force pure punishment whacking. Also, while my girlfriend would sigh with pleasure at my pain, my wife would get skittish when she started leaving deep marks and drawing a little blood. So between her not really enjoying hurting me and my inability to heal as fast as I used to and feeling the pain more. We seldom do that anymore. She threatens but does not follow though. Mostly because I stop whatever it is that I am annoying her with. So no more maintenance spankings. I personally do not think they are necessary because even if you are obedient and good, you are still going to be punished, so why be good?

kellysbitch likes this.
  5. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Hi Vinny good points raised I may ask her to re think on this or at least have some limit to it

6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    I receive a maintenance spanking every 10 days the severity of the spanking depends on how good of a person I've been. I've not always been the friendliest of person to other people. My wife on the other hand is friendly to everyone and everyone's friend. She's helping me to become a better person. I still get spanked between the 10 day maintenance. But not as severe. We've been doing this for going on 3 years now and I don't receive very many severe spankings. Maintenance spanking was my idea but it's now become her instruction time. I still except these spankings willingly.

Chas4us2 and manintyres like this.
  7. Andy262

Andy262 New member

Submissive Husband
    UK
    Local Time:
    My wife always spanks me before I am let out of chastity. "If you're coming out, you're getting a hot red stinging bottom lad". It's the pain before the pleasure but I never say no !

squier, Chas4us2 and manintyres like this.
  8. Chas4us2

Chas4us2 Active member

New Jersey, USA
    Local Time:
    I have suggested to my wife to do this but so far she has not although she did use a belt on me once when I really made her upset.

I brought it up yesterday since I had got on her nerves on Saturday and she said she "might" but didn't follow through.

Mash2214 likes this.
  9. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    I earn thwacks throughout the week for attitude and my wife delivers them to me on Fridays. They can sting real bad but there has never been a mark that remains the next day. If these spankings you receive are having a negative impact on you emotionally or physically, might be time to use your safe word if you have one. Through communicating your feelings and needs in a constructive and respectful way, hopefully you two can come to a discipline regime that benefits you both. Good luck.

Chas4us2 likes this.
  10. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    My mistress likes to give me maintenance spankings, not too rough.

She enjoys it and doesn't really want to wait for me to mess up sometimes. Her reasoning though is to keep that feeling of who's in charge , and put me down a peg or two.

She hasn't shown it to me, but said she was working on a calendar. She does the punishment spankings as needed or when convenient for her.

Chas4us2 likes this.
  11. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    I had never heard of "maintenance spanking" or maintenance anything until I read about it in @Nicoftime's thread. Apparently this is a fairly common thing? I'd imagine the administerer of the maintenance spanking would have to get some pleasure out of it or else it would just be another chore.

12. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not sure how common it is, we saw it on Tumblr and she read about it in someone's blog which is filled with all sorts of fantasy so not really sure how many couples really do it.

And yes she likes to administer spankings. She feels empowered and gets her pretty excited.

Chas4us2 and manintyres like this.
  13. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Hi thanks for all the replies, talked to my mistress today and she has assured me that it is not her intention for the maintenance spankings to be as harsh as my previous punishment spankings she has given me, but just harsh enough to remind me of her authority and my position as her chastised subby sissy, as if I needed reminding.After speaking to her I now feel good about it and am looking forward to my first maintenance session at the weekend

14. littlepeepee

littlepeepee Active member

Managing director
    Lichfield, England.
    Local Time:
    My wife only administers punishment spankings the frequency of any discipline depends on my behaviour or ability to complete tasks to her satisfaction. However as she enjoys and is aroused by the whole spanking procedure she often finds an excuse to spank me even if I have behaved and performed my tasks satisfactory for longer than 10 days or so.These sessions always seem to end with me giving my wife an oral orgasm whilst I remain caged and locked.

Chas4us2 likes this.
  15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You are so right. The pleasure the spanker gets is up to them. Trust me when the tees are running down your cheeks and she asks you to do almost anything or she'll repeat the spanking. You can't move fast enough to do what ever she asks you to.

16. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    Mistress always spanks me each time we play....and does it till i ask her to stop...I last as long as I can but my pain threshold is pretty crap. Mistress is not really into actual sex presently so we sort of have a weekly substitute where I usually get milked from behind,...I am spanked hard before and after and usually as I cum ...as soon as she feels it about to spurt she wacks me really hard. Then we relax and have dinner and a few glasses of wine. If I ask too lick her I get whacked twice as hard :(

17. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Hi cogman what does she milk you with

18. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    well various ways...sometimes she uses a ceramic dildo to massage my prostate and I manipulate myself....sometimes she will pull the cock back between my legs and make me ejaculate as quickly as possible....I actually like that more because her hand is on the cock....sometimes she will have me bend over and take the spanking before a supervised masturbation session. Occasionally very occasionally am I allowed to put it in her vagina.

sissybitch and manintyres like this.
  19. Sandrajane

Sandrajane New member

Retired
    Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    My wife spanks me a lot I have to wear a thong she once spanked so hard until I agreed to let her friend watch and to let her spank me I agreed this was a real turn on
    Now my wife has aranged for a group of her friends to come round for a spanking party I have agreed all her friends will take turns in spanking me
    It's starts next Wednesday

20. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    My wife does not enjoy CP, so She keeps me in line with the KTB. It sits on Her dresser when not in use as a constant reminder of the consequences of any misbehavior. On a couple of occasions, when She thought that I really needed it, She has sent me to her Pro Domme friend for some "outsourced punishment" that She discusses with Her friend before sending me there. The humiliation and verbal degradation, not to mention the physical torment, is most excruciating. I'll take having to wear the KTB any day, if I had a choice.

manintyres likes this.
  21. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    it bad enuogh to have the paddle for doing something wrong without has to have it for nothing. and i don't think thas fair.

22. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    View my current status....Wednesday tends to be our play night ...and well yeah its getting to be known as "Wednesday night whacking" 15 hours later and my buns can still feel it...Mistress was not in a great mood so the the cock stayed in the cage...and I just got whacked, then had the handle nearly put up my bottom, but she didn't actually do it thankfully just pressed it up against my hole but didn't push it in thankfully ....she did take great delight in watching me jump all over the place.....it really friggin hurt....a lot...but half an hour later I kid you not...I had pre cum dripping out of the cage...go figure....we just had lunch together and she asked me if i wanted another paddle....and ...I squirmed...."only if you want to"...she didn't thankfully because dont know if my buns could take it lol

sissybitch, joe01 and manintyres like this.
  23. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    I get whipped to remind me I'm her slave. Not spanked.

She calls them discipline lashes vs punishment lashes.

Other times she ties me to the bed and just whips me because she wants to. Gets out her work day frustrations on me.:)

The all hurt, but only the punishment whippings when she is really mad at me about something are really bad.

sissybitch and manintyres like this.
  24. Hollygrl

Hollygrl Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:35 PM
    Mistress spanks me once a week, every Sat. that way the marks are down by Monday. sometimes Mistresses has friends over for the spankings. They start with 10 crops followed by 10 to 15 cane strokes, over the spanking bench followed by corner time. I usually have a correction topic, like don't leave wet towels on the floor - that was once!! Usually I am ok up to 7 or 8 strokes.

Mash2214 and sissybitch like this.
  25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My Mistress just informed me as she was going to bed that tomorrow night she was going to spank me. But it wouldn't be an ordinary spanking. Tomorrow night will be a spanking to remember. I guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow

sissybitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice