Lurker long enough

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by teaseded, Jul 24, 2013.

1. teaseded

teaseded Junior Member

ICT
    Switzerland
    Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    Hello all,
    I've visited here once in a while for information and to read abut other peoples experiences with chastity. Lately I've been thinking, I should be more active in the community, just to pick up a new hobby if nothing else :)

Anyways, call me Teaseded. I'm a grow'r not a show'r. I have had interests in sexuality in general for a long time, and my interest in chastity has been something I keep returning to. I think it's funny that chastity works like that, in cycles. I have experience (chronologically) with the CB2000, 3000, the Curve, a steel tube and ring (can't remember the name, but it's no longer on the market) the Steel Chastity Cock Cage (chrome plated, hinged ring) the BON4, CB6000 and the Lovejail from Chastity Steel / Fetish Felix. Currently I'm not involved with any of these, but I'd be happy to share my experiences with them if anyone wants to know (in summary, I've only been happy with the Lovejail). I am interested in the Chastity Steel CS100/500, the Latowski and the Holy Trainer and may one day invest in one or two more.

Anyways, see ya in the forums!

2. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    Good to have you here.
    It's an interesting ride for sure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice