Lube

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Deleted member 101914, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Deleted member 101914

Hi, so I'm struggling to put lube on with the device still on, after a whole day and night of wearing it the lube wears off. Or when I go for a shower and bath it'll come off then. Trying to get the lube everywhere isnt really working as afterwards over if my whole crotch is lubed the ring still starts to burn where there isn't any lube. I know I have the right size as I used to have one too big and it'd slip bit this one is nice and snug with good circulation still. Any advice?

2. Deleted member 97060

Use a thicker lube for one when I used to lube I used coconut oil. The good part is that after time you won’t have to lube your ball skin will get stronger and not require the lube. According to my body.

Deleted member 101914 likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    I’ve prefer moisturiser to, it keeps the skin supple and in good condition.

4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    You shouldn’t be leaving lube on your skin, try things like Neosporin… aquaphor… diaper rash creams etc…

You are going to end up with a bad rash if you continue to put lube on your skin, let it sit there with a ring rubbing you all day.

5. Deleted member 97060

When I start I use coconut oil worked great and good for the ski after time I now use nothing

Kylara and (deleted member) like this.
  6. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Yeah coconut oil should be fine, but you shouldn’t be leaving lube on your body lol

7. Deleted member 101914

When I bought it the instructions was to use a bit of lube on the ring and maybe the inside of the cage to help get it on that's why I did it haha. Never heard about coconut oil or moisturizer at all lol. Thanks everyone's been a massive help

8. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    Lube on the ring is a bad idea, you're encouraging movement and chafing and inviting rashes.

9. Deleted member 101914

I'll try it without anything see if that's better than lube as I don't need it to get it on really

10. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    I actually use talc to keep my balls as dry as possible.

11. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    You just need to give it time it took a good month for me to get passed the burn

12. Robbie8388

Robbie8388 Active member

Local Time:
    I'm relatively new at this since I recently started special training with a mistress. On my fourth day in submission she took me to a vey high end sex store and we picked out a cage...steel. The sales girl said it would be better than pLastic. I was caged that night..she did the whole ritual. I had to put the cock ring on myself. Then she handcuffed me and hooked my cuffed wrists to a hook on a post in her den. She put lube on me then stroked my cock enough to get it a bit hard, and as soon as it stated to grow she put the cage on. I have to admit that it was not at all unpleasant in fact being caged is a turn on.
    For lube I use KY. When either I or my mistress puts me in the cage I-we always put a generous dose of lube on my cock and then it slides right in. This is especially necessary if you are starting to get hard and want to get the cage on before you have a full-blown boner. I also noticed something else on the third time I was out and had to put the cage back on. I had a very difficult time getting into the cock ring and once I did it was very uncomfortable. That night when she unlocked me to take it off I discovered I had the wrong size ring. So after I had struggled to get it off I only then figured it out. I now use the medium size and it works well. She has a harness I'll have to start wearing. It's for a butt plug and either a cock cage or a cock ring. We both looked the harness over and decided the large ring would work. I'll know tomorrow.
    Another thing that is essential if you are a submissive and helpful if you are not..that is shaving. I wear nylons and pantyhose so I shave my legs but I never had much hair on them anyway. My mother used to say I was born half girl. A couple nights after my first couple days in the cage my step sister, who is my mistesses partner in my training came over and shaved me from the waste down. It made getting the cage on much easier and it looks much better under panties, especially sheer ones.

Caged for life likes this.
  13. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome to being a sissy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice