lost the will.... :(

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Wetste, Nov 21, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Wetste

Wetste Member

Uk lancashire
    Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    ok so i have been on the chastity scene a very short time, i have done the newbie thing and bought large off the shelf devices. then i took the plunge and ordered a custom made device. Well guess what i ordered too big. i don't mean slightly. I measured and measured till i was sick of measuring I measured wrong. the device came and its great but too big by around 20 mm in length and 5 mm in girth....also the other day i found out that the base ring must be too large too. yep i pulled out :( so i would think thats 5mm too big too. Totally fed up of spending money and not getting the right product....

2. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Which is why it's a great idea to buy 2nd hand custom devices till you have an idea of what works for you.

Why not post up a pic of what you've bought and it's measurements - you might find a purchaser for it here!

3. NightA

NightA Active member

Manchester ish, UK
    Local Time:
    is there a good "guide on how to measure your self" like women have for bras ?

4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    I can imagine that must have hurt. My wife has given me permission to get a custom device and I am terrified of getting this one wrong. Don't give up though. Is there any chance of sending it back for adjustments? The amounts you talk about do not sound huge, and someone who knows what they are doing might be able to do something about it.

5. SirenSong

SirenSong Active member

Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    Yes, what the world needs is for someone to construct a good, simple, straight-forward, fool-proof protocol for measuring for custom-fit chastity devices.

6. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    The trouble is - there's no one system that would get you what you want. It depends entirely on the desired effect, and that can be one of a number of different things.

Do you want it to fit so that your dick is made to be as small as possible?
    Do you want it to fit so that there is no room for any erection to even start?
    Do you want it so that you can get half an erection, solid meatus, but no full growth?
    Do you want it to be painful to have an erection or comfortable?
    Each of the above could well mean ordering different dimensions!

So, you need to know the answers to a bunch of questions before you start to think about what size to order.
    And then you need to measure your chap. You need to measure on at least three different days, and at different times, and write them down.
    And then leave it for a week, and measure again on three different days.

And then you need to read the website of whoever you're going to use. And email them, tell them the effect you think you want, give them the measurement you've worked out they want from their own instructions, and ask for any feedback or input.

Say I measured at 70mm limp, I could order something at 90mm and be able to get pretty hard - and uncomfortable!
    Or I could order something 50mm and be able to get just the sense of starting an erection - it'd be pretty comfortable, but really frustrating.
    Or I could order something 35mm and not be able to even start an erection - most comfortable of all, but no sensation in there at all of an erection.

These are the things you need to think about.

7. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    from what I have read some say measure from the top of the penis and others said to measure from underneath the penis. And I have read also that to subtract about five mm from your measurement. I the makers would get together and come up with a standard for measuring. At least then there can be a printable sheet for getting an accurate measurement.

8. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Chinese devices can now be purchased for very little money and will help a newcomer to ascertain the cage size needed. Once they find their size, they can then order with more certainty,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice