Lost Key - Replacement Question

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by ehamtomsm, May 25, 2019.

1. ehamtomsm

ehamtomsm New member

US
    Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    I've got a bit of a puzzle I could use some help with.

Towards the end of our marriage, my ex wife/mistress bought a Lori chastity device (i think it's a 5B, it goes through my Prince Albert piercing) and she kept it on me while we were still together.

After we split, she reluctantly unlocked me and I got to keep the device (she didn't want it). I continued to wear it on-and-off in a couple of short term relationships and also often wear it while single to keep in the habit.

Unfortunately, I decided to keep it on when I went on vacation last month and when I got home I could not find the key anywhere - I turned my house upside down and have contacted everyone I can think of but no-one has seen it or handed it in.

I was looking on her website about getting a replacement key and it looks like my ex would have to request it - is that right? I called my ex and asked but she is absolutely refusing to help - what are my options here?

Thank you (I'm starting to get a bit desperate - not least of all because my company physical is coming up at the end of May and I'd rather not have to explain it and I've never been locked this long before).

cblover2 likes this.
  2. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    I can only suggest that you approach Ms Lori again perhaps having some evidence thet your ex is your ex and what she has said may help.

If that fails you either go see a kink friendly lock-smith or you using whatever tools you feel most comfortable with and as much care as possible set about removing the cage yourself. perhaps Ms Lori 's elves will be able to repair it for you with a new lock and keys cheaper tan you can purchase a replacement.

3. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    Lori won't send you a replacement key without your ex contacting her.

What she might do is sell you a replacement security screw and lock if you drill yours out. You might email her and ask about that.

cblover2 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice