Loss Masculinity

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Chastitysub1964, Jan 22, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Chastitysub1964

Beaumont Texas
    Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    I have never experienced a loss of identity through all of our sexual games today. We were never a vanilla couple and for the first few years I was the top who subjected her to frequent bondage, anal, and spanking. As time has progressed our roles have switched with her being the top who enjoyed nipple clamps, bondage, tease, denial, and total control of the sexual experience. It is a rare Saturday morning that does not start with a cup of coffee and lovemaking. Through it all my masculinity was intact, even with the chastity control that we started with last October.

Typically she will lock me up for a week or two and with frequently shorter periods of being out. Last weekend I thought she was more aggressive than normal as she took her orgasms, denied me mine, and promptly locked me up. Masculinity intact.

Saturday came without a tease or hint of sex or release. She rebuked me last night and made it clear that it was not up to me when and how we had sex anymore but her. Today, she came into the room, tossed me the key, and told me that under no circumstances would I be allowed to cum. After she mounted up I tried to caress her hips and legs only to be slapped and told that she did not give me permission. She had me adjust my position and rode herself to her orgasms. For a few minutes she kept just the tip in and gently shifted up and down. She announced that she was through and rolled off. Frustrated but masculinity intact.

She stood over the bed and looked at my throbbing dick and said “go clean yourself up and put the cage back on!”

Felt like I was on a prom date that had horribly gone wrong and had sex forced on me without even a kiss. Told her that and she just said that she was just making me her bitch and I was lucky that she was craving cock or she would have pegged me.

Masculinity lost!

spider203 and lock667 like this.
  2. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    wow I guess you were you stand now

3. Chastitysub1964

Beaumont Texas
    Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    More like face down:D

spider203 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice