looking into nipple peircing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bitchmadam, Dec 1, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    i am looking to see what others madams mistresses (females) feelings were when they got their nipples pierced my boy and i were talking about it over the weekend but i am on the shy side and do not know what to expect and how does it feel?
    please help
    if you want to know some of what i am u can look at my journal my boy is madamsboy he has a journal that tells more about the two of us hi is "my thoughts":butterfly:

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    1:24 AM
  3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    I had each of my nipples pierced, had migration issues, then had them both re-pierced. They both took the second time. I absolutely LOVE them!

Yes, it hurts when it's done. I found my PA and Frenum piercings much less painful then the nipples. The tissue is tougher, so it seems to hurt more to accomplish the piercing. In my case, they hurt a fair bit when I got them done, then they throbbed for about a day - nothing unmanageable. After that, they were tender a few months if I caught them on something, but otherwise no problem. Now, they're healed up well and can handle a little rough play. I love it!

The piercings made my nipples about 10 times for sensitive. That's a big bonus for me, and made it all worthwhile!

Go for it, and good luck!
    mikecb

That said, it made my nipples about 10 times more sensitive!

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    Dear bitchmadame,

it is true, the subject has been discussed a number of times, but sometimes it is much easier to ask straight away instead of browsing through all the threads.

As for the nipple piercing it takes some courage to have it done, in particular when you are at the shy side as i am. I actually fear needles and even when seeing someone getting an injection i nearly faint.
    However, a number of years back i went through the procedure of having my nipples pierced - my Mistress has to be very persuasive to get me to the point.
    It was very painful indeed - short but after the first nipple was done i fainted!! I don't remember how i managed to get the second nipple done.
    But that's only the one side ... nowadays i would nver want to miss the pleasure receiving from my pierced nipples. All i can say that it did worth all the pains and fears. Pluck up all your courage, find a reliable piercing studio and look forward to many moments of sheer pleasure.
    Be brave ....

*curtsey*

maid katrin

5. enigmaPOJ

enigmaPOJ Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I got mine pierced at Black Rose on Nov 1st. I certainly agree in that it's best to get the rod and not the rings. You can later change then when they heal. Mine are healing pretty fast, but it was very painful to have them done. They throbbed for several hours afterwards, but it was manageable. My right one (which was done first) hurt the most. Turns out I had scar tissue there (and I had never been pierced before) but I do have some intersex issues, so I'm not the typical male.

I've wanted to get them pierced for many years and wife wasn't sure about it. Then she said I could and now she loves the way they look now. The sensitivity has already increased and from what I understand it will continue to increase for many more months. She can't wait till she can play with them rough :)

-enigmaPOJ

6. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Breathe deep

when having them done and yes, they do hurt. But keep everything clean and use the saline/salt based cleaners to help the healing process.

Agree that everything in the lower regions is less painful. You do miss them there when they are gone but it isn't permanent like the tat. That's the beauty of having piercings.

7. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    Thank you to all that have helped me decide if i am going to have them done

8. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    10:24 AM
    so what is your decision?

9. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    you shall find out

10. madamsboy

Local Time:
  11. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    8:24 AM
    Madamsboy,

I am sure your Lady will let you know when at the latest the day she shows the piercers exactly where she wants them to piece YOUR nipples. How esle will she know what it feels like than to get you do it first?!

One day you may wake up with the peircings on you, not her, so I suggest you speak more respectfully to her.

The Voice of Experience
    Respectfully,
    cindy

12. madamsboy

Local Time:
    we have discussed it before, and Madam nixed it for her own reasons.

13. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    this is not for him it is for me the madam of this boy:butterfly:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice