Looking for suitable chastity device to be teased in

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Harlem_guy, Oct 21, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Harlem_guy

Harlem_guy Junior Member

Holland
    Local Time:
    8:55 PM
    Hello forum-members!

It’s John here, 45, single and I visit a couple sometimes to have some (chaste) fun with. The wife of the couple likes seeing me all worked up and locked. Lately I’ve been considering buying another chastity device which is better suited for teasing sessions. I already own the cb-2000/3000/6000 series and I’ve worn all of them with the couple except for the cb-2000. Is there any good and safe chastity device out there which allows for more teasing possibilities? If so I’d love to hear your suggestions!

There’s maybe one thing to consider should you have an idea for another chastity device: I am not pierced.

Thank you very much in advance for all replies and I’m open to any kinky suggestions you might have to add to my frustration while I’m locked.

Chaste regards,

John

Attached Files:

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    2:55 PM
    John,

The Mature Metal "Jailbird" has become quite popular. It fits much like the CB-xxxx range, but is built as a steel cage, allowing for more access (and teasing). You might check it out.

mikecb

3. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:55 PM
    When I carry out my naughty doctor sessions with 'patients' I usually wear the 'Desire' under my scrubs ... it is a great device for teasing as the bars allow fingertips and tongues to safely poke and torment the caged beast.

NotR

Attached Files:

4. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    7:55 PM
    John
    Before you do anything hasty you may wish to discuss any changes to your chasitty device with her first. Does she hold your keys or just tease you for an evening as a favour? If the latter and she enjoys seeing you squirm then something like a pin prick cock sheath or a KTB may add to her pleasure.

Rita

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice