looking for reviews and input on steel devices and gym, pool, and biking

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by tommy619, Feb 26, 2016.

1. tommy619

tommy619 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    I am getting close to ordering my first custom device based off my measurements but I want feedback on steel cages and wearing to the gym, working out, and riding motorcycles if anyone has info.

Currently I am in a jailbird and what I don't like about it is how it twists sometimes and the lack of good way to lock the PA to it.

I also have a steelworxx looker 3 with PA lock and I love the base ring but the PA lock can pinch sometimes or get hit against something and it gives some pretty intense pain. Plus riding my motorcycle in this device wasn't that comfortable as well for the above reasons.

Help!

2. tv90

tv90 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    It took me a while and several failed attempts in size to figure out that it needs to be very, very short & tight to really fit & be wearable at all
    occasions & activities. This goes for the cage! Very little movement, no chafing, not visible etc.
    Have worn it to gym, pool, beach, cycling, motorcycling, parties, work.
    The steelworxx doesn't twist by design btw.

tommy619 likes this.
  3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    I've ridden motorbikes almost everyday often 100 miles or more, used the gym and been swimming 2-3 times a week all in either one of the plastic cbXk devices or in a Stainless Steel Fort. I've never had an issue. Except once when I was first getting used to wearing a new device I had not had been allowed to cum for a month in preparation for my installation into a new A cb3k I was with a group of other guys so I could not stop we were crawling through trafficand the vibrations were too much ...needless to say I shot my load. My now ex just laughed when I told her and told me keep that up and you will only need me to let you out for haircuts. I always wondered how I'd have felt if she had been serious. Scary a turn on but scary.

Fred manns likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice