Looking for pointers

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Eric92, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Eric92

Eric92 New member

Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    Hey everyone! My name is Eric, my wife and I just got into chastity/long term about 3 weeks ago. Yes I went straight for long term without breaking in. We went for the 3 months initial lockdown as thats what we saw the most positive reviews from online. So far everything seems fine other than the mild discomfort one would expect from having such a device on such a tender area. It seems I have found a decent fit combo for the cb6000s and most times it doesnt bother me. The only concern I have is my nighttime erections. Im 29 today so my sex drive is HIGH and at night the erections are pretty unwavering. Im wondering, is it normal for your balls to be swollen and tight in the mornings? You can even make out the vein down the center of the sack that goes from front to back. So far they have not turned blue, hurt in any way other than Blueballs and have only gotten "cold" a couple of times seemingly randomly. I just want to make sure Im safe and that my wife and I can continue this adventure. I have a metal cage but the ring was far too large. The new rings should come in next week so hopefully the metal will alleviate the "hot points" the plastic ring creates. Any tips and pointers in general would be great. Thank you!
    Eric.
    3 weeks in 20 to go

qwer75 likes this.
  2. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    when you have a morning erection, go pee. It'll help with returning the blood flow to normal and calming things down. And yes, the ring will be pushing tight against your balls when you have an erection in the morning.

bondinchas likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice