Looking for Keyholder in Boston

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by hunical, Mar 12, 2017.

1. hunical

hunical New member

Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    Hello,

I am a professional working in Boston, and I just got into this new fetish and I would like to try it with someone, please let me know if you are interested

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    Keyholders who do it for free are as rare as hen's teeth. The few that were doing it found out that the guys only wanted to be locked up and denied their way or they disappeared. Key holding is work and if you want it you will need to pay for it or find a girlfriend. You are in competition with a few thousand men for the same thing so I would not hold my breathe waiting for someone to respond to request for them to ad more chores to their existing ones. Not going to happen. Try Fetlife.com although even the girls there do not bother with this kind of thing anymore as the guys leave as soon as they tell them to do something the way they want it. That is not being very submissive. :) Be careful online because the last Mistress I had online turned out to be a man. I would not doubt that more than half of the females on sex related websites are men. I ran a forum once and only 3 women were willing to verify that they were female by a simple and anonymous method. All they had to do was hold a sign fully dressed from the neck down that showed a female form and then post in on my website. No way I would know their real name or where they lived but as I suspected, most of the women were men. Also ran into that when trying to find a woman for a threesome with me and my wife. They kept us on the hook until it was time to talk to each other, then they disappeared. Most wanted pictures of my wife naked or wearing sexy clothes. We gave up on the internet as a source for playmates.

jackburden likes this.
  3. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    Looking for a male or female kh?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice