Looking for ideas please

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jaybee, Nov 30, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Jaybee

Jaybee Member

Business Owner
    UK
    Local Time:
    2:29 PM
    Right I first posted on here about my background and to be honest I was quite surprised that I was told I was lieing (exaggerating the truth etc). After reading more into it I could see why people thought it was all made up. I’m 30 she’s 19 and we are into chastity and she’s incredibly good looking (I mean like a super model) I’m not too bad myself.

After experimenting with Chastity for a few months we are now into it more and more.

The fact that people thought I was lieing made it intriguing that I am living a lot of peoples fantasies. I’m business minded so we are looking at creating an twitter and onlyfans so that we can show our lifestyle and with it being a unique kink and unique in terms of age and how we both look.

We know about chastity in terms of a cage and being teased etc but what fantasies / stories / photos / ideas are people interested in?

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    9:29 AM
    Sorry your initial interactions were negative. I hope going forward there are more useful contacts with our community. I would hope to see more detail about your relationship, day to day interactions, and extent of your personal kink, if you go to a new platform. Good luck and enjoy.

3. Jaybee

Jaybee Member

Business Owner
    UK
    Local Time:
    No the comments were insightful. I didn’t mean for it to come across in a bad way it was more my situation didn’t sound believable even though it was my reality.

Our relationship is that we have been together 18 months and I’m not too sure how we ever got into it.

Day to day I’m a successful businessman and she has a steady job (without going into detail). I’m a very dominant person with everything and she likes the idea of having some control. Then with a little control she turned sadistic and then she loved having some power.

As can see on here I struggled getting use to cages etc but then found out and we went straight in for a week. Then she made me orgasm whilst in the cage and since then she has loved it and it’s become a regular thing for us.

bondinchas likes this.
  4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    9:29 AM
    Well then, glad you weren't put off. Hope we continue to hear more. The transition to being caged can take time and be a longer process, but as you've found out there are some wonderful results.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I think most people would first just want to see a insight in your day to chastity life, being teased ect.

6. Jaybee

Jaybee Member

Business Owner
    UK
    Local Time:
    I’m back

My page is now verified on twitter. @chastity_flr

Im very sure a lot of you will like this. I also plan on giving this site a shoutout!

ChasteCel likes this.
  7. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    It sounds like the two of you are having a lot of fun. The only advice I would offer is to be flexible with each other's needs. If it starts getting tedious or you feel neglected, speak up.

MissyB likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice