looking for encouragement or maybe an FLR?

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by tango111222, Jan 26, 2022.

1. tango111222

tango111222 New member

computer engineer
    new york united states
    Local Time:
    11:41 PM
    I've been lurking, and toying with chastity for a while, and think it may be time to turn it up a notch or many? I'm 32 live a healthy lifestyle, educated but always learning, have a good career. What appeals to me is pleasing women, especially through denial and pain, I'll take all the CBT you can give out. I'd probably be looking for a relationship where a woman holds my keys or encourages me to stay locked. Ideally this would be a life partnership as well, and perhaps edging towards an FLR?

2. QueenOfSwords

Verified Female

Software Engineer
    Silicon Slopes, Utah (USA)
    Local Time:
    9:41 PM
    It will help to fill out your profile so that you're not another nameless faceless dude getting no attention on the site. Your pictures and description could resonate strongly with the right woman. That's usually how I find the right guys for me.

3. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    Good luck mr tango.. you are right.. many lurkers here, but once you are determined to put yourself forward and embrace the lifestyle with a real person other than yourself, show at least a picture of your locked dick.. it carries sincerity and willingness to explore the journey along with a potential keyholder.. sorry just a joke.. good luck to your search.. hope to get updates from you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice