Looking for encouragement/ideas for my wife

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Happydays62, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Happydays62

Happydays62 Hotnikki62

Welder
    Phillip island Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    9:41 PM
    I've been with my gorgeous wife for 14 years always loved the idea of her sleeping with someone else sometimes she's into it and other times she says no way has any body got some ideas so I can encourage her to open up and make her feel safe enough to do it
    I haven't mentioned anything about the cage yet any ideas on how to talk to her about it

Nut likes this.
  2. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    1:41 PM
    It began to work after 2 years, simply be kind, no small words, do chores and she will see you have changed. You can have ideas in my journal.
    When she will be confident a lot in you, she knows you are a man that don't treat her as a slut after she will began to agree.

Test if she is ok for a swinger club, I do it, only with her at first for the thrill and after a few sessions she tried a man.
    it takes some time, but don't push her she risk to feel harrassed and refuse then.

3. Happydays62

Happydays62 Hotnikki62

Welder
    Phillip island Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    9:41 PM
    Thanks for the advice.
    Did your wife become more confident/ adventures after she caged you . what type of games did use play in the early on.

4. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    Initially I was an ordinary man, PIV, ejaculating wanking and looking to other girls with naked chiks posters on the wall.

She says nothing about it but as many women suffer of it in silence as it is the way our society works. Initiate to feminism by her I slowly realise how male was the society and how unsatisfied with sex she was and I.

I have send her a list of the benifit of FLR or someting in between. I also see chastity cage as a sex toy for my penis, something I can play with and stops when I wanted.

So we play roleplaying game of slave and mistress, she find it weird at first and does not agree to goes on.

I do it myself; I do chores I never do before, with many errors and critic because it was badly done. Then slowly she asks me to do it then she thrust me in doing them.

I serve her when she wants, buying sweeties for her and not for me, serving her while se is in the sofa.

She get used to and it is now my duty to do so.

For sex I have no harrasment request for sex. I do not request in any way PIV. A no is a no and if she refuse I stop and do not insist or ague in any way. I baught her a magic wand and se now masturbate with or without me and I do not complain when she asks me to go away.
    After nearly 2 years of it she thrust me in sex and chores. I (try) to never goes against her ideas or to reply negativly to a request or an affirmation, even false, I do not explain (the mansplaning).

On this 2 area she now thinks I am perfectly OK and there are nothing to complain about. You have to goin this, my lady is a very septic girl and not the kind who thrust easily even me. I have no idea how is your wife.

Of course when I do something I told her time to time that it is a fantasy according to chastity lifestyle. She slowly agree on it.

The best is to do roleplaying games, you are the slave and you have a chore to do. She must thinks she is the winer in the game.
    One of my early goal was to give her more orgasm than we have PIV or ejaculation per month. She rapidly get used to it.
    Same for massage play a game, loose it (cheat to loose) and the rewards will be a chore. She will be more and more confident with time.
    Don't bring the cage too quickly.

Of course you have to adapt to your and your lady's personality. Good luck.

5. AutumnBlair

AutumnBlair Member

Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    Hmm. Kylara seems to be manipulating his wife into fulfilling his fantasy rather than giving her an opportunity for her to develop her own direction for the relationship. Especially with the “she must think she is the winner in the game” part.

If she is into it than she will probably be exploring her options during the time that she is interested. Be supportive but don’t pressure her. When she says no way, just accept it. Even if she doesn’t want to do it right now that doesn’t mean she won’t do it in the future.

Take care of her, pamper her, if she likes to shop, go with her and help her find things that make her feel sexy and confident. Offer to help her with her personal maintenance tasks if that is what she is into. Focus on her sexual pleasure, her emotional and mental well-being, and making her glow.

Stop focusing on you and watch your wife bloom when you nurture her.

Nut likes this.
  6. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    Maybe stop trying to pimp your wife out.

How dreadful for her to have been married for so long to then find out that her husband has fantasies about her having sex with other men. This is supposed to be the woman you love above all others. If you keep trying to push her to sleep with other men, don't be surprised if she decides she is better of without you being involved.

7. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    You are not totally false on this but it is more for some kind of justice to feminism that I began it. it is no longer under my control as what she aquire she has it for good. What are other option, keep a frustrated women sad and just waiting for her to leave me when she find the possibility? Many women get divorced as soon as they got a job or retired here, half of population is single. better having a free mind women than being a manly toxic man.

But you are right on a point, I have pushed her on this road, now she runs it.

Of course in our case here, I would say, be pleasant to your wife, don't force her to do things she don't want.
    On my side I began to shut my mouth and stop replying, doing garbage and toilet cleaning instead of playing video games. it takes time to be thrusted.

8. AutumnBlair

AutumnBlair Member

Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    Eh, I am not really a “feminist” and I am not big in the “toxic manhood” thing. However, if your motivation is to improve life for your wife and to take on more of the burden rather than leaving everything to her, that is good. Just make sure that what is going on your life is truly about your combined happiness. Make chastity in and of itself can become a burden on the key holder if done with the wrong intentions. Being in chastity now doesn’t mean your wife won’t leave you later. Build a solid foundation.

Nut likes this.
  9. Phebusa

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I'm Kylara's wife. The cage still something strange for me. But I begin to find in it some advantages in it. It's new for me to think that a man can have more sexual satisfaction to be submissive rather than being equal. Don't push your wife into the hands of another man if she doesn't want to. She will feel that her body doesn't belong hers and she will loose faith in herself. It is what I had feel when it has arrived to me. And it had take years to regain confidence and it's not finish now. Don't do it except if she wants to but it's a dangerous game.
    @AutumnBlair
    I have been septic for a long time for about controled chastity but I began to find some advantages on this. For two years , my sexuality is more serene , more sensual since I can say no and since I manage sex in our couple. I'm no longer frightened by the consequences of my decisions. But it's only since a few days that I realize I can be a free spirit and I feel a great energy because I dare to invest myself in my hobbies. Before I was stopped by the chores, and always tired.
    It is like if Kylara has allow me to live free since he proposed me the chastity method. First my freedom in sex so I can feel me more serene, then unexpected but welcome, freedom to do things for myself.
    Maybe it was his fantasy but I have free myself not only in sex but in many other areas. It was at first his fantasy but the outcome pleases me and now I'm in charge ( but it stays hard to me to give orders because I don't feel legitimate).

Nut, Kevin1707, locked_top and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice