Looking for a secure cage (no, listen!)

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by dem2, Feb 3, 2014.

1. dem2

dem2 New member

Local Time:
    11:48 AM
    Hi, everyone!

We're looking for some advice on a secure chastity cage. There are far too many options out there. All we know for sure is that we want to keep touching to a minimum and climax nonexistent, and of course, something that can't be pulled out of.

However, I'm well aware of the fact that normally, no chastity cage can be 100% secure because the ball-trap method is prone to a lot of failure modes, at least without a piercing that I'm just not okay with getting. But my situation is unique, and in this particular instance, it might be possible to have one that's inescapable.

Aside from the chastity, I'm also going to be kept in diapers, using a fairly tight and secure locking cover. That *should* mean that I can only barely touch whatever is underneath, and I'll be restrained during changes, so all the chastity device needs to be is the following:

-Metal (We hate the very idea of the flimsy plastic ones, this includes plastic pins...)
    -Fairly short (the diaper doesn't provide much room)
    -Able to be urinated through, obviously
    -Comfortable enough to be worn for at least a week between cleanings
    -Fairly solid, with as little revealed skin as reasonably possible, and no chance of climax if I try to rub the exposed parts through the diaper. (I have a cheap cage here that I've actually managed to beat while wearing!)

Does anyone have some recommendations?

Thanks in advance~.
    dem2

2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    Hi there!

You need Philfred's advice!!!

I 'think' he is in exactly the situation you are likely to be in!!! He also has a link to his blog on his profile page!!!

With your unique circumstances I would think that you would get the best advice from someone in a very similar position!

God-I sound like a matchmaker!!! :D

Hope this helps!

With the absolute kindest regards

J.

3. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    9:48 PM
    Den2, have you ever thought of KTB? It fits all your criteria. The only problem is your attitude towards CBT. If you like or at least tolerate it, then KTB may be a way out for you.

Regards,
    K.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice