Long term chastity

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Someonebitch, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Someonebitch

Someonebitch New member

Uk
    Local Time:
    11:55 AM
    Hi all
    My wife and I have played with chastity for years and have tried many different devices. Unfortunately we both struggle and lose interest after 3 weeks of me being locked up? Can anyone suggest a solution to our problem

njcuckold likes this.
  2. Justchris78

Justchris78 Member

Local Time:
    4:55 AM
    With my Mistress and I, we just keep talking about what turns us on and keep it fun with lots of teasing everyday. It seems to work for us.
    Being my Mistress and my lover we are both very open about things.
    She likes for me to send little updates pics of me caged, which can be half the fun in the challenge cause I'll be working or something and I try to find ways to take pics for her.

3. Someonebitch

Someonebitch New member

Uk
    Local Time:
    Ok thanks for that ,the only problem is that we both lose interest so find it very hard to keep going and end up taking the belt off.

4. Justchris78

Justchris78 Member

Local Time:
    I don't know much about the belts, my Mistress keeps me in a pretty tight cage and wants to go smaller..
    Do you guys talk about it And what part of all of it turns you both on?
    If she likes the control part or something you have to keep showing her that side of it. I dated a girl And I wanted the chastity and she didn't, needless to say it didn't work..

5. Someonebitch

Someonebitch New member

Uk
    Local Time:
    At the moment we use the CB600s, my wife like some aspects of chastity like serving drinks in the morning and cooking and cleaning but she like cleaning the house as well so after 2 weeks she start doing my jobs before I can get to them which then frustrate me .

6. Justchris78

Justchris78 Member

Local Time:
    That's a hard one, no pun intended..
    For my Mistress who is also my lover, we talked about it and once we decided to lock up and she gets pleasured by others, it turned us both on. From there we talk about it all day every day and it keeps us both horny.. communication is key..

7. Justchris78

Justchris78 Member

Local Time:
    Sorry if I'm not much help..
    Also my Mistress wanted ther cage on so she can shrink me so I think that helps for us keeping it on

8. Someonebitch

Someonebitch New member

Uk
    Local Time:
    Well thanks anyway, my wife tried using a small cage and yes it dose works but we soon got fed up with that. I think one of the problem is I have a high sex drive and wife is low so I get frustrated easily. But I do find once the belt is on her sex drive rises but not that long. How did you get your lover to see other people for pleasure? It has always been a fantasy of mine but my wife is not interested.

9. Justchris78

Justchris78 Member

Local Time:
    My Mistress and I both have high sex drives and since to me this gets me turned on it helps me.. she loves getting fucked so I suggested we bring other guys in to the mix. At first she thought I was testing her but once she realized I got turned on by it we tried it and it was amazing. Most women wouldn't trust their guy saying it but after a while it gets hot and then they will want it too

10. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    5:55 AM
    We had a similar situation for quite a while. I have high sex drive, my wife has low sex drive. After 2-3 weeks I really wanted to stop and be out of the device, but my wife would insist that I stay locked up. I would complain because I was super horny and she wasn’t giving me much attention. She would counter that she deserved my dedication and she wanted me locked up exactly because I am horny and she doesn’t want what comes with a horny unlocked man.

I had some struggles for a while staying committed to long term chastity for my wife when I often felt desperate to quit. It really became a matter of willpower. Even though my chastity is purely voluntary, I knew that the improvements it had brought to our relationship were worth the effort and I just had to force myself to keep going.

Tora, spider203 and bondinchas like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice