Locked Up -

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by jameslarkin, Feb 6, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. jameslarkin

jameslarkin Active member

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    9:42 PM
    i've now been locked up since New Years Day and i've had my holy trainer v2 on for 4 days since swapping from the CB6000s which was too bulky for me and the lock was annoying...its totally brilliant, there is no way for me to pull out and as my balls get fuller it gets even harder to move around in it.

my girlfriend loves it too, she said it makes my cock look really cute and she likes that she doesn't have to even think about me playing with myself or trying it on..this didn't start out this way, i was supposed to be in chastity to stop my masturbation but engage more sexually with her; she initially reluctantly agreed and said that's fine but she will always make the first move and unless she doesn't I'm to not bother her... i now haven't come in 3 weeks and we haven't had sex together since new years eve...she shows no signs of wanting to engage with me sexually at all, last night she wanted to cum so she used her vibrator she told me to take a shower whilst she did that....i found it incredibly horny...I really wanna cum but i don't know how to, i get very hard at work sometimes and aching balls, am i causing myself damage, i dont know, i hope not.

tonight im allowed to take it off for a clean of the device and myself, i am getting used to this, she watched me do it and then tells me to sit there and wait til i get soft and put it on, when i swapped devices i had to sit for 30 mins with a bag of ice just to get the HT on, i think it was a mixture of excitement of the new device which didnt help either, she was particularly amused how excited i got when she told me it had arrived...her exact words "i bet you didnt think you could get that excited about locking your cock up did you?", i blushed a little but i couldnt hide my obvious eagerness to take out the device and give it a try

quite a random brain dump, just wanted to share.

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @jameslarkin if i was you id ask Her nice and polite if you cud be milked and then it might stop you hurting yourself. i am milked evry 4 weeks and it help me. you wont have a spurty but it will dribbles out a bit.

3. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    @jemima i think you are right, my fear is that she is seeing me less and less like her lover and more like her friend...if we take this next step of milking and she likes it and it does the job does this mean she wont want me to penetrate her at all? i still want to dream of being a "man" even though i probably am becoming less and less her idea of a "man"...

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    prob not no. you will still be nice and close and if you are good then you can use your tongue. It s lovely.

5. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    @jemima thats my fear, my cock is aching in its cage thinking about all this...very confusing feelings right now.

6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    well when she holds the keys there is always the fear that she wont want your cock anymore, but I'm sure if you talked to her about it you could work something out. Some guys get off on knowing their wife wants nothing to do with their cocks while others feel its very important. Chastity is what you two make of it. Its probably best to talk to her about these fears you have and get them aired out instead of bottling it up inside.

7. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    10:42 PM
    You have to talk to her about it. It she in fact used to enjoy penetrative sex with You prior to chastity, and has stopped - there IS an issue to explore. Or maybe You wanked so much that penetrative sex - or sex all together - was not on the table that often? Male Chastity does not turn females in to wildcats over night;-) However, Old habits do change over time, with the right kind of stimulation, but Maybe you need to give it some more time... - But still - talk to her about it. Chastity does not erase the ability in a relationship to misunderstand one another...

Lady De likes this.
  8. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    thanks for all your comments, this morning before she went out she asked if i was ok and how it was down there, its the first time shes given my device attention since i put the holy trainer device on.

i started to tell her that i felt a bit lonely and really wanted to have sex with her...she told me that she too wants to have sex but that all the times i was masturbating was i thinking about having sex with her? she also said that the times we did have sex she found it really unerotic that i couldnt cum without wanking myself off and she thought it was her fault...now that i have told her about my masturbating and introduced her to chastity to help control things she understands but she is also pissed she says things like she thought she was dating a man not a wanker...this made me really sad and ashamed but she told me thats how i made her feel...and its all my fault not anyone else. i was the one who couldnt stop playing with myself and stopped giving her attention and now that i cant she says its not that easy to justt go back she also said she doesnt want her pussy to be just a cum hole for me.

i totally get where she is coming from, i don't deserve her sexually at the moment and i have to earn the right to be her lover again, she tells me when she goes out after work sometimes other guys flirt like crazy with her to try and get her into bed and she loves the attention and to see guys swooning over her, and it also makes her angry when she wanted that from me and all i was doing was playing with myself and unable to please her...she is really hurt and i have to work to get back with her sexually...

she left me at home to do some jobs and has gone out with a friend of hers, her friend is staying the night with us so i guess no sex or cumming tonight i just hope she hasnt told her friend about our lack of sex life, that would be shameful for me.

9. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Bingo! :)
    Yes, You are right now paying the price for old habits...

Lady De and jameslarkin like this.
  10. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    @BlueEyes I'm afraid I am yes but hopefully it's all for the better.

They just got back I made up her friends room really nicely they both commented on it and my girlfriend gave me a kiss and told me well done maybe I'm learning...that made me feel really good.

She didn't say anything about my device to me and I'm not going to mention it either let's see what happens.

spider203, BlueEyes and guest 2942 like this.
  11. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    Ok I'm getting upset now, last night she told me I was amazing and her friend was really impressed how attentative I was and how I took care of all the other little things (clean up, teas, drinks etc) she gave me a hug and told me that I have earned a release...which obviously got me super excited...she then said I could wank as much as I wanted on Sunday when she is out with her friend and then when she's back I can put the device back on...

This is not that i wanted , I wanted us to get closer emotionally and sexually not just me wearing a device when with her then wanking alone again when she gives me permission...

I couldn't hide my disappointment as I went to sleep...am I wrong?

12. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    Quick update...she didn't leave the keys and I didn't ask for them...she sent me a text a few mins ago telling me to make sure I'm ready for tonight ... I don't know for what, fingers crossed.

13. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    What a great tease she is.....:)

Lady De likes this.
  14. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
  15. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Mean can feel so sweet.....:cool:

Lady De likes this.
  16. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    James,
    Fingers crossed that you can indeed "fix" things... just remember, it isn't about you anymore, but about Her and her wants, needs, and desires. I'm finding the satisfaction of pleasing Mistress Wolffar outweighs any pleasure i may receive. That includes vanilla things like housework, not just sexually. Sexually it really gets good when you reach the point where She gets her satisfaction, then tells you she is done, and you're not even close yet.
    Don't get frustrated, it really does get much better and easier to stay in the submissive role. I am getting to the point that i really DON'T want to orgasm during penatrative sex. i am finding the release affects my performance and attitude for several days , adn that being denied really does keep me in that attentive, submissive place.

BlueEyes and jameslarkin like this.
  17. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    @Caged Wolf thanks for your comments, I do want to get to that stage and make her happy so I'm going to keep trying. You are right at the moment all I want to do is cum, this is the longest I've been locked up without and have read things get worse before they get better...I'll see what happens tonight and update tomorrow. Thanks everyone it's really amazing to come here and vent, and then get feedback that allows me to focus on why I wanted this in the first place.

18. guest 2942

Local Time:
    you might want to discuss with her that you enjoy being locked up and saving all of your sexual energy for HER. Let her know masturbation is pointless and wastes that energy.

19. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    @ineverknew tonight we had sex, it was amazing...before We did I ptold her I don't ever want to cum alone again and especially not play with myself anymore...she kissed me and told me she was proud that I told her and although she is worried chastity may damage my cock (I told her to rest assured I don't want that either and the new device is really comfortable) she loves that I am becoming the man she fell in love with, she then gave me the key and told me to unlock myself, shave, shower and return...I did and we made love, I came so hard I couldn't be quiet and I'm sure her friend who is staying with us heard...afterwards she allowed me to go down on her and tease her whilst she came with her vibrator....it was amazing...she told me I can sleep without my device tonight but to put it back on in the am. She has also decided that I'll remove it every other day for a clean, shave and moisturise...she said she will watch to make sure I don't slip up...

Again she knows me so well whenever I feel this isn't working or is going know where she does exactly what I need...I love her.

We are going to a party in Chelsea next Saturday that I'll like which she arranged she told me its a kinky one and I'll be able to have sex with her on Sunday again if I'm good...

Had to come on here and tell everyone. X

Sig Wyrminorb and BlueEyes like this.
  20. guest 2942

Local Time:
    I'm glad it all worked out. Chastity can sometimes make us men more emotional. Trust in yourself and dont get so upset over the little things. Have faith and press on.

jameslarkin likes this.
  21. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Believe me, - I have had such emotional rollercoaster trips myself - in the past;-)
    Lovely to hear that this one ended so magnificently....:)

Lady De and jameslarkin like this.
  22. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    So glad things went well, and that you had an emotional and honest talk with your Mistress. Just keep focusing on pleasing her and you'll get into it quicker, Try not to think about "Oh, God, I need to cum", but on "Oh, God, How can I help HER cum again"...

Mistress Wolf has found desensitizing spray and Extended play (desensitizing condoms) are Highly effective!

And yes, I've had the emotional rollercoaster ride to, still do just not anywhere near as wild...

jameslarkin likes this.
  23. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    @Caged Wolf and everyone else, thanks again for all your comments, it really does mean a lot and helps so much to know there are others like me and also that i am not the only person who wants this long term in their relationship and also that its not just a sex kink but a way of life that is acceptable and not just a joke....I agree that I need to get past the im horny i need to cum mental state, for so long it was im horny, ill have a wank, im ok now...repeat...super selfish i get it.

So an update, tonight she came home and was in a good mood, i had cooked dinner for us as it was the first time we had been alone for dinner since her friend came to stay, she didnt mention anything about telling her friend and she left this morning being pretty normal so thats been avoided successfully...She was impressed with dinner and told me she really loves coming home to a cooked dinner and she can get used to this.

She asked me to run her a bath which i did and as she came into the bathroom she asked to check my device (this is the first time she has done this, normally its locked and ignored til it comes off) i guess because we switched the base ring from the 40 to the 45 as it was a bit too tight on the 40 for sleeping in...and asked me how it was and if im now more comfortable...i find this exceptionally humiliating (which i think she knows) as what am i supposed to say here...my reply "um its ok thanks, really comfortable.." she smiled and said good...and told me to go watch tv....

ill keep this thread updated on the goings on as it helps to just tell people whats going on, even if we dont know eachother physically just venting and communicating really helps me so much...not sure if it should be a blog format or something? or if this is ok to carry on in this thread? not sure....as its turning into more of an update and not a question...? admins any feedback on this...

Mistress B likes this.
  24. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    IMHO - Just keep it coming in this thread - as the nature og your tail is raising several interesting issues, of significant relevance - especially for the newcomers and the ones who are exploring longer lock ups and denials for the first time :)

25. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    James,
    Why does it humiliate you that She was checking your cage and making sure you were doing ok? That is the sign of a serious and caring Mistress/Keyholder!! You should feel honored that She is thinking of your wellbeing and asking your input into it. On this aspect of where things are for you i am a bit envious...

Good on you for having dinner ready and running Her bath, one thing you might have asked about is if you could wash Her back, or dry Her after Her bath... Try to think of all the many little things you can do for Her.. Yes, it's a total change of thought process, to think of someone else that much over yourself, but that's the best adn quickest way to ingrain this way of thinking and living!

Please keep updating here, of start a journal in the Vault section... I have one there trying to leave a path for others and myself... Look at "Caged Wolf, How the Alpha became the Omega".

http://www.chastitymansion.com/foru...aged-wolf-how-an-alpha-became-the-omega.9191/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice