locked up and never teased or denied. just locked and left alone

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by socal_chastity37, Dec 26, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. socal_chastity37

Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    ... My concern is my kh could careless that im locked up....I think i asked for more then i bargained for... I thought it would open her up maybe turn her on...
    We exchanged gifts for holiday..sexy toys.. Strapons.. Two whips or sorts.. All fun sex toys. ....
    My confusion comes to this... Why would i asked for forced chastity.. When my kh seems like she doesnt even care if im lockedup or not..just a one way street.. Do i ask to stop all chastity until we have better communication?

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    No I don't think you should be unlocked but it does sound like you need to talk.

3. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    I'm guessing that like many of us, you were the one who introduced the idea of chastity.

It is vitally important that you have a clear communication about why, how, when, where, etc. your fears, disappointments, dreams, expectations, needs etc. right from the start. If you didn't do that, then there is no time like the present.

You have to be really honest with yourself, and with her. And you need to know what you want to say, and say it in a non confrontational, friendly, open way that encourages dialogue. If you can't do that, then you may find yourself with something you were not looking for - which seems to be the case anyway.

Tbh - many of us find ourselves with situations we were not quite looking for, but we do hopefully have open communication, and some fulfilment.

4. socal_chastity37

Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    Yes.. I brought chastity up in our marriage because of my high sex drive and her ability to not want or care about sex or the physical nature between a man and a women. I now realize after 7 years that she just has physical contact with me sexually to satisfy my needs. Its a very sad realization. We are mid 30's and i feel like we are 50 and menopause is reality..

5. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Well, dont feel too down - you're certainly not the only ones in your situation.

Mine is similar - I'm far more 'active' than my partner, and found chastity as a way of making it physically obvious the fact of the chastity that I had been in for at least 3 years previous. I made it clear that I was bored of wanking on my own, and that I wanted to give her my orgasms, that is, that I wouldnt cum unless she gave permission or actively caused it to happen. I made it clear that my interest in the chastity device was as a way of externalising the situation - for the both of us. In that it has worked.

We have less rows about her 'leading me on' at bed-time. She knows and I know, that any amount of hotness before turning out the lights does not mean that I'm getting any further attention or any 'action'. So we're more relaxed about things. She's more relaxed about teasing me (knowing I wont gete into a sulk if nothing else happens), and does things I like more often (I love to have my balls tortured - by hand or otherwise), and she knows that I'm happier as a result - and she sees the results.

But....

She still doesn't want sex herself more than once every 2 months. I have had to learn to live with that as the reality, just as she has learned to live with my own peculiarities. It's a two way street. I imagine it's not easy for her either is it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice