LF Keyholder, Australia

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by FancyUsername, Nov 25, 2014.

1. FancyUsername

FancyUsername Member

Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    Hey everyone, I thought I might give this another crack by posting here, maybe I'll get lucky this time.

What I could offer you is not more/less than anyone else could - a relationship. Chastity and orgasm denial is a kink of mine, sure, but it is an actual relationship I'm looking for. I've tried searching for a KH online on a few occasions, but I find that it simply doesn't work, because the relationship part is absent. There simply isn't enough contact, and considering how the emotions of a man locked up and denied an orgasm for lengthy periods of time are close to bursting, with nobody being there but an online figure representation of a keyholder is just isn't enough. At least that's how it is for me. So I gave up on online endeavours. It really works out poorly for either party. But a live thing can be beautiful, and I very much want to give it a try. So if you are a female looking for something similar, and in the Australia region, why not get in touch? Maybe we'll hit it off, who knows...

Now a bit about myself,

I'm 21 years old, student, I work part time/full time, alternating depending on the amount of time I have, and I travel a lot (or travelled, before I found a job). I've never had a girlfriend before, I'm not the type of person who goes to clubs/parties, and I've had little luck with women I've tried introducing myself to at uni/work, etc. I'm not going to go into particular details such as where I'm from originally, what I like to eat for breakfast, etc in this post, but absolutely feel free to ask, and I will answer any personal/impersonal question you may have.

I look forward to hearing from you, whoever you are...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice