Last Weekend

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by wannabe slave d, Feb 28, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. wannabe slave d

wannabe slave d Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    Hi all,
    sorry I haven't updated sooner, but real life has been a bit busy this week and I suppose I had to get the events of last weekend straight in my mind.

For those of you who didn't see my introductory post, I was locked up for a few days during the week before last and it was one of the rare occasions when my Girlfriend was holding the key.

I did say that things might not go according to plan, and I was partly right about that.

Unfortunately when she turned up at my place last Saturday night, she'd had a couple of large brandies, but we'd still not eaten.
    We ordered a take away to be delivered and while we were waiting, she had a large glass of wine, as did I, but I had been drinking slowly, it being my big night and all.

When the food came, she only really picked at hers. After we'd eaten, more wine was poured and I didn't notice that she was getting more drunk than me. One minute she was kissing me and making me twitch inside my CB, saying that it was going to be 'A long night!', I was so excited!

The next minute, things took a turn for the worst and she became a bit wobbly and ill.

Next thing, we're arguing and she's throwing up. It was the worst possible outcome for the night that I'd waited all week for.
    She ended up in tears, and apologising over and over again for ruining my special night. I held her, told her it was ok and basically looked after her until she was in bed. I curled up next to her, still locked up.

In the morning, she was very apologetic and straight away started to get frisky. My locked up dick swelled in the tube as she pressed herself against me and kissed me deeply.

Although it wasn't the same as it would have been the previous evening, she still wanted to tie me up and tease me. Of course I was happy to go along with it.

There were a few mind blowing moments, things I'd never experienced before, such as her lying on top of me in her sexy pink underwear, rubbing her crotch against my locked up cock and laughing, calling it a 'little clit'.
    She kissed me, put her tongue in my ear and squeezed my balls, saying that I was only allowed a little dribble, while she was going to cum.

She lay with her head down by my feet and then draped a leg across my chest and used her Rampant Rabbit vibe on herself, while my cock throbbed in the cb. Listening to her moans were absolute music to my ears.

She then unlocked the cb and took it off me, gave my penis a good wash and then started to tease me until I was rock hard.

Eventually she got on top of me and slid my erection inside her. It felt heavenly and I was able to hold on for 15 minutes or so, but eventually I knew I was near the edge and said 'Please may I cum, Mistress?'
    Of course, she said 'No!', but just her tone of voice and the fact that she'd said no, made me even more excited, and as she got off me, the friction made me shoot my load across my belly and chest.

She said I was useless and then finished herself off with the vibe, before untying me.
    We held each other for a long time and it was very emotional. I was very grateful that she had still made the effort, but it hadn't gone exactly to plan.
    I was relieved to be out of the cb and have my orgasm, but it was all over now, all that anticipation, finished.

We ended up having a lovely, intense loved up fuck, and I performed much better than I have been doing lately, I felt so intensely horny again.

We talked about the experience and I told her that it hadn't really been worth the 4 or so days of discomfort in the cb600.

I find this device awkward and uncomfortable to wear for more than a few hours at a time, not to mention the hygiene problems. I tried to keep it as clean as I could, but she still said that it smelled very 'ripe' when she took it off, which almost put her off the whole thing.

I said that when we play like that again, I'd keep chaste just by willpower all week, and then just lock myself a couple of hours before she came round.

I'm a little disappointed with myself, I've craved chastity for years, and now I'm just saying that it's an occasional game?

I'm not really sure how I feel about it at the moment, do I need a more comfortable cb? Maybe the birdlocked?

I spoke to my G/f last night and said that I'd got those feelings out of my system for the moment, which is partly true, I haven't masturbated much this week and I haven't really had many thoughts about D/s and chastity activities, but I know those feeeling will come back.

When my imagination is running riot, I fantasise about a life similar to Bridget's, where I am in permanent chastity, feminised, plugged, cuckolded and spanked regularly. I've not divulged any of that to my G/f, well maybe cuckolding's been mentioned in a teasing, lighthearted way and I've had the occasional spank, but she'd probably be shocked if I said something like, 'I'd like to suck your lover's cock to get him hard for you, while I stay locked up for months at a time'.

I guess I'm rambling a bit now, so I'll leave it there for now.
    Thanks for listening and any feedback would be gratefully received.

Bye for now,
    Dave.

2. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    i'm an occasional wearer - cannot sleep in one. So when it is on - only during the waking hours and then that curtails the "smell" issue.

Play is play and fun is fun. But reality is reality - you worked your way around. Ultimately it's the working with reality and the play that makes a relationship work. If it's completely fantasy driven - it won't.

There are REAL chastity people here - who respect it fully. i think none of us can say anything unless for a period of time (months that is) are we we truly expert in this. i have only gone for two weeks (of sleeplessness).

3. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    dave,

wow, that was a hot morning...i'm gonna show this to Mistress!

i have the CB3000. i shower every day, soap it up as best i can and use the hand held shower to rinse really well. i also lube twice a day with baby oil on a q-tip. the result...i still stink when Mistress releases me and i have to wash with a soapy washcloth before Mistress will even look at Her cock. doesn't seem to matter...3 days or 12 (my record)!

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have to give my perspective from the female, potential Domme side.

Firstly - 4 days is not really enough to get you completely into the sub mind-set, from what I've heard and observed.

Secondly - my heart goes out to your girlfriend. Obviously I have no idea what was said in the post-weekend conversation, so I apologise if I am making assumptions here... she probably got drunk because she was nervous and feeling under great pressure to live up to your fantasy. She felt more relaxed in the morning and gave it her best shot... and you've now decided it wasn't good enough and that the 4 day wait wasn't worth it!

If I was her I would be shattered, and I'm damn sure I wouldn't make the effort again!

Now, having said that, you have probably discussed this all with her and reached a sensible conclusion (I know how I feel when people make assumptions on me when they haven't heard the HOURS of conversations pet and I have!).

Gut feeling was that 4 days of lock up and 1 morning of Domination is not really enough to base an opinion on.

At the end of the day, whatever works for you and keeps your relationship in good shape. Thank you for sharing, we always love to hear the real side of these things. :happy0120:

5. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    I totally agree. Here's something to keep in mind as you deal with your thoughts and emotions...

First of all, these are YOUR fantasies, not hers. Be very, very grateful that she is indulging you. Most women wouldn't do it. Right now you are in the dating faze so she is more open to such play because she is interested in YOU and wants to determine if you are a suitable mate (even if she won't admit it).

Since these are your fantasies they will in all likelihood return once a suitable time has passed that you have forgotten the bad points of the play. Pretty soon you will start thinking... the pain wasn't that bad and the sex was defiantly pretty great.... maybe if we did this instead of that... etc

By doing telling her only the negative things about the experience you make her feel as if it is not worth her time. You need to make her feel appreciated for what she did for you. Let her know that you might want to do it again and that it might not be something you like all the time. It might be that you are a kinky guy with submissive fantasies rather than being a kinky, submissive guy!

Most importantly, should the two of you choose to work towards a 24/7 D/s relationship you have to be very aware that things will often not go the way you want them too. Once you cross the line from fantasy bedroom play to reality, you give up control and you will often be left frustrated and confused. You will have to figure out how to deal with those issues in a constructive manner... very few men are really able to live the fantasy of submission.

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    .. and the cliffs notes on several people's great suggestions above... "practice makes perfect".. Keep trying! :)

Best of luck!
    mikecb

7. wannabe slave d

wannabe slave d Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thankyou all for your kind replies.

I think maybe I came across as a bit of a brat, expecting a certain type of thing and then complaining about the discomfort.

We've actually been together for eight years, but for one reason or another we don't live together yet. Since very early on, she's known about my submissive side and I've had the CB6000 for a couple of years.

The fact that she was willing to act out elements of my fantasy is pretty mindblowing for me, a couple of years ago she wouldn't have entertained it. She still has difficulty getting her head around the concept of chastity, but she's still prepared to indulge me.

Our level of communication about these things is getting better all the time and who knows, maybe one day when her kids have flown the nest and we have more time, we'll go more 'lifestyle'.

Watch this space!

8. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    another thought that enters my mind is to ask her to read Mistress Watchful's original blog on her. It may give her a bit more insight that she has been missing. I know my wife did read bits of it (she doesn't care for reading much) and found it interesting. I think it opened her up alot. She actually surprised me saturday afternoon.

9. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm glad people still find my train-wreck of a life help in the world of chastity! :happy0195:

I think you're right though wannabe, if she is "dabbling" now, there's every reason to believe it could go 24/7 in the future... you just need to find the right device!!!

10. sissyserina

sissyserina Junior Member

Local Time:
    No 4 days no not even close to enough.:sad0020: TRY longer term like 6 months
    yes it si living hell but the rewards you get after are that much better !!
    Or better yet let her choose how long it is to stay on, an dont let her tell youthe time it will be locked, some times not knowing is half the battle

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice