KH starting to mean business...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by cagedAway, Nov 14, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. cagedAway

cagedAway Member

Local Time:
    6:20 AM
    My MM oval double base ring has arrived and made such a difference to the comfort of my Jailbird, increasing the gap to 1/2" and doubling the ring makes it feel so much more secure, comfortable and I think I'd struggle to get out of it without a key.

I've swapped from padlock to security screw and have given Mrs CagedAway the heart shaped key for her necklace.

Mrs C has been quite ill recently and doesn't really have the head space to be on top of being my keyholder but does have an intense interest in it.

I suggested tonight that until she feels better we could take some of the effort away and make a couple of spinners on an app. I made a couple of examples to show her and she quickly deleted most of them and changed them.

We currently have a spinner for "Sentence" which has "Full cum with video", "Total Denial", "Ruined Orgasm", "Teasing in cage", "Play for set time without cumming", and "Mistresses choice" and a "Days" spinner currently with 5, 10 and 15 days although Mistress did add "...for now".

She spun both wheels and I've got 5 days (phew) with a possible ruined orgasm at the end.

I'm horny as hell already and am a bit worried that I've not actually tried sleeping in the latest combination yet. I've worn it most of the day and it seems fine so will give it a good go.

Mistress has informed me that if the cage comes off without her say so (I still have a key accessible at present and am on the honour system) that the time resets from the beginning. I think she is starting to mean business.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck

cagedAway likes this.
  3. cagedAway

cagedAway Member

Local Time:
    Slept in the cage last night. Had a few painful wake ups but managed to keep going and am still caged and running errands today.

I was getting a bit annoyed earlier from a constant stream of interruptions when trying to get some work done. My darling wife and key holder warned me to behave myself or 5 days will turn into 15!!!! Gulp.

4. cagedAway

cagedAway Member

Local Time:
    Had another night in the cage last night. I thought I’d try to see if packing the empty space at the end of the cage with cotton wool would help with nocturnal erection pain. It doesn’t! Woke up in a worse state than without it!

It’s been quite an uncomfortable day at work, just couldn’t get the cage to sit right. Maybe I’ve jumped in to a 5/24 lockup a bit too quickly.

I asked permission from my darling wife and key holder if I could uncage for a while as it is beginning to hurt. I did say I could possibly keep going if she wanted me to. She very kindly gave me permission to remove it.

I undid the security screw, removed the cage and checked for any damage. The skin is still unbroken, just a few marks from where the base ring was sitting.

I was disappointed and felt too naked without the cage so I’m trying out the round double base ring instead. This has a 3/8” gap but has about the same ball gap due to its shape and so has the added benefit of shortening the cage by 1/8”.

I’m now conflicted. I want to achieve the first 5 day challenge and am exciting and worried about having a ruin and then respinning the wheel but also am getting hornier by the day (and night).

Hopefully the cage stays wearable until Saturday so that challenge spin 1 gets completed!

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  5. cagedAway

cagedAway Member

Local Time:
    Cage had to come off :(

Asked my wife to do a check and she found some quite sore parts so told me to give it a break for a few days BUT that I must still stay chaste!

I find that psychologically harder without a cage but will keep my promise.

in other news I’ve been allowed to order a Queens Keep so we can continue once I’ve healed and get the jailbird shortened later.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice